Although Bluetooth headphones were once regarded as being glitchy, they have improved to the point where they are now regarded as a convenient gadget. Users have embraced them as a convenient way to listen to their music while they move around their house. And since Bluetooth continues to improve, and more and more devices are connected using this protocol, I thought it was high time that I dedicated a section to the Best Bluetooth Headphone in 2016.
Bluetooth headphones are immensely popular nowadays and a lot of new players have come into the audio market, while some of the older brands are still dominating the market with some models. Which is another reason I thought it was a good time to cover the best Bluetooth headphones in 2016.
It’s a fact—not everyone has the same ears, so choose the one that best suits yours!
Top 5 Best Bluetooth Headphones in 2016
Here is an inventory of the best of the Bluetooth headphones of 2016 based on my intense research, sweat and hundreds of cups of coffee!
If you’re looking for a tangle-free life with your headphones, then you should give this unit some consideration. It is also a good set for those looking for convenient and comfortable headphones. It has well-defined treble and sharp highs with clear lows. Which makes it a good set for many people. All you need to do is follow a simple installation process to connect it to your unit via Bluetooth.
- Available in lovely colors
- Can be used for listening to music, watching movies and even taking calls
- Hands-free calling because of the built-in microphone
- Well cushioned leather headphone
- Just a tap is enough to connect you to an NFC enabled device
- It has battery Li-ion and can last for 10 hours
- It only needs to charge for 2 hours
- Some people complain that it doesn’t fit people with larger heads or those who wear glasses
The Bose SoundLink is considered by many to be a feast for the ears. It is a brand that usually needs no introduction, as the manufacturer has been known to produce some very innovative sound systems that are sold all over the world. With clear sound, long lasting batteries, and a lightweight design, it is easy to see why this unit is appreciated by so many people. And with its lithium-ion battery, it can charge in as little as 1-1/2 hours and produce approximately 15 hours of playtime.
- Powerful and crisp sound
- Can deliver deep lows and clear highs
- The TriPort technology can produce sound as good as any of their wired headphones
- Extra cable included that can be used if the battery runs out
- Users can move around up to a distance of 30-feet
- SoundLink enables clear conversations
- The Dual microphones reduce background noise
- Comfortable over the ear cups
- This unit may not pair correctly with Windows 10. However, this issue may also have been resolved, as some workarounds were being developed at the time of this review. Readers are encouraged to investigate further to see if this issue still applies to them.
These headphones have been developed using state-of-the-art techniques and have been a popular model to this day. That’s probably because of its slick design and better than average battery life. However, it’s more than just eye-candy and has some solid features as well.
- Attractive and comes in different colors
- Use of Bluetooth 4.1 Chip ensures faster data transfer rate
- Compatible with phones like iPhone, LG, HTC and Samsung
- The only drawback that I have found with this headphone is that it is not as glossy as it looks in the pictures.
These headphones look cool and produce the kind of sound that I like. It took me about 3-1/2 hours to charge this unit and it played for approximately 25 hours. That’s pretty decent, especially when you consider all of its features.
- Available in cool colors
- Has special varnish known as piano baking procedure that makes the colors more durable
- A simple plug and play kind of headphone
- Additional cable was given to be used when battery runs out
- Supports a Micro SD card
- Are kind of fragile, so users should use them with extra care.
This unit is a foldable wireless Bluetooth headphone that has been turning heads for quite some time. If you’re looking for quality, then this is a brand you might want to consider. When it comes to speakers and headphones, Sennheiser is a brand known worldwide. Here are some of the details about this product:
- Highly portable since it’s foldable
- Has NoiseGard 2.0 that cancels noise and can reduce up to 90% of surrounding noise
- The microphone is almost invisible
- It can provide crystal clear conversations
- Wireless technology allows you to walk-and-talk
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- May pinch and be uncomfortable for your ears
- Some users report connection issues
As you can see, the Top Bluetooth headphones are the ones that have the features you need. If you’re looking for a 40-hour backup time, then the Bluedio T2s Turbine Bluetooth Headphones are a good choice. As can be expected, Bose and Sennheiser are also fairly impressive with good sound quality and premium audio features. Choose the one that best suits your lifestyle.