As has the case been with many other electronic gadgets, lots of innovations and integrations have taken place with wireless headphones and earphones. I’ve been keeping an eye on these products that incorporate all of the latest trends and innovations and I’m ready to pass them on to you. There is one brand that really impressed me during my research recently and I found out that this brand not only offers products that fare well in audio performance but are also pretty good looking as well.
As a result, I’ve decided to publish a review of one of the best rated wireless headphones from Bluedio, a technology company specializing in audio products. The specific headphones that I’m reviewing today are the R+ Legend Bluetooth Headphones. And as usual, I’m going to take some time to cover various aspects of these headphones, which makes me pretty confident that you’re going to love this post today.
About the Brand
Bluedio is a China based electronics company that has a strategic cooperative partnership with Ingram Micro, one of the largest IT distributor in the world. The company has a wide range of audio electronics products to offer. One of the top selling models from this company is the R+ Legend. Now, let’s take a closer look at these headphones:
Look and Feel
The first thing you will notice about the Bluedio headphones is the distinct look of the product. It is pretty evident that the company has paid a lot of attention to aesthetics while designing the product. These headphones look very slick, well-designed and are pretty nice looking as well.
Bluetooth and NFC
Mind you, Bluedio R+ headphones are wireless Bluetooth headphones, which means you can pair up the device with any of the Bluetooth-enabled devices on the market today such as mobile phones, computers, etc. It supports NFC (See what is NFC here) as well which is an additional feature. NFC can be used with various devices such as cell phones, PCs, and Bluetooth headsets.
Strong Basics – Good Sound
Bluedio R+ exceeded my expectations when it came to sound quality and bass reproduction. These headphones did very well in the audio department. I think this is an important test for any of the headphones on the market to pass.
5 Reasons to Buy Bluedio R+ Wireless Headphones
- Patented 8 Drive Unit structure: I was impressed with the way these headphones are designed.They have 2 woofers and 6 pieces of 3D speakers. No wonder, the bass effect is so powerful and immersing.
- Support for NFC: Though this feature may not be used all the time, it’s surely an add-on feature to have. Not many headphones have this integration within them.
- Play music with Micro SD Card: You heard that right. You can insert micro SD card (up to 32 GB) in these headphones and enjoy your favorite audio for hours.
- PPS8 Technology: Bluedio has spent years in researching this sound technology called Physical Position Surround Sound. It’s evident in these headphones that this research has really paid off.
- Great looks: Last but not least, Bluedio headphones look great. They come in different colors and they definitely don’t disappoint you when it comes to aesthetics.
Quick Specifications Of The Bluedio R+ Legend
|Operating Time||Up to 25 Hours upon charge, Standby time 1300 Hours|
If you are looking for a great looking device which delivers excellent results when it comes to audio and is not very expensive, Bluedio fits in nicely in this department. And don’t forget, these headphones keep themselves aligned with many of the latest technologies and integrations. It is definitely a product worth checking out.