Find Play Audio Using option and change “Direct Sound” to “Windows Audio Session” Click OK and close iTunes. Go to the Windows Control Panel, open Sound and change your system audio to the output you want for iTunes. Open iTunes and test the headset.
- 1 How do I get iTunes to play through my headphones?
- 2 Why won’t my music play through my headphones?
- 3 Why is my music not playing through my headphones iPhone?
- 4 How do I change iTunes audio output?
- 5 Why can’t I hear my music on iTunes?
- 6 Why does my iPhone only play through ear speakers?
- 7 Why does my phone sound only work with headphones?
- 8 Why when I plug in my headphones the speakers still play iPhone?
- 9 How do I change the headphone setting on my iPhone?
- 10 Where is audio settings on iPhone?
- 11 What is AirPlay on iPhone?
- 12 Why do my Apple headphones say accessory not supported?
How do I get iTunes to play through my headphones?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open iTunes and go to Edit > Preferences using the ribbon menu at the top.
- Inside the Playback Preferences menu, go to the Playback tab.
- Change the drop-down menu associated with Play Audio Using to Direct Audio.
- Restart the iTunes app, plug your headphones/headset and play some audio.
Why won’t my music play through my headphones?
Check audio settings and restart the device There’s also a chance the problem isn’t with the jack or the headphones you’re using but has to do with the device’s audio settings. If this is the case, you’ll be able to sort it out in no time. The most obvious fix is to check if you muted your phone or put the volume down.
Why is my music not playing through my headphones iPhone?
Check for debris in the headphone port on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Check your headphone cable, connector, remote and earbuds for damage, such as wear or breakage. Firmly plug your headphones back in. If your iOS device has a case, remove the case to get a firm connection.
How do I change iTunes audio output?
You can try adjusting the settings on iTunes:
- Open iTunes.
- Go to Edit menu and open Preferences.
- Click Playback.
- Find Play Audio Using option and change “Direct Sound” to “Windows Audio Session”
- Click OK and close iTunes.
Why can’t I hear my music on iTunes?
ITunes Software If iTunes’ volume setting is too low, then you will not be able to hear any audio for the files you play. Moving the volume slider to the right increases the volume and may resolve the problem. If the problem persists, you may need to update the iTunes software installed on your computer.
Why does my iPhone only play through ear speakers?
If you are saying playing music only comes out the ear speaker then it needs a repair. It may need a repair OR, if you go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio Visual and the balance slider is all the way to one side, adjust it to the middle and then see if you hear sounds from both speakers.
Why does my phone sound only work with headphones?
At this point, this problem is being caused by one of two possibilities: Debris stuck inside the headphone jack or Lightning port is fooling your iPhone into thinking that headphones are plugged in. The headphone jack or Lightning port is damaged, either physically or by liquid.
Why when I plug in my headphones the speakers still play iPhone?
Check for a loose connection. Headphone connections usually become loose when headphone jacks accumulate too much dust, dirt, or lint. This unwanted debris can physically block your headphone jack, preventing the plug from clicking in completely. Try taking the dirt out using a cotton swab or a tape-wrapped paperclip.
How do I change the headphone setting on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual > Headphone Accommodations. Tap Custom Audio Setup. Follow the instructions on your screen. When finished, tap Use Custom Settings to apply the custom settings suggested based on your choices.
Where is audio settings on iPhone?
Adjust the audio settings on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Audio/Visual.
- Adjust any of the following: Mono Audio: Turn on to combine the left and right channels to play the same content. Balance: Drag the Left Right Stereo Balance slider.
What is AirPlay on iPhone?
Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Use AirPlay to stream or share content from your Apple devices to your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV. Or mirror exactly what’s on your device’s screen.
Why do my Apple headphones say accessory not supported?
Your iPhone says “This accessory may not be supported” because something went wrong when you tried to plug an accessory into your iPhone’s Lightning port. Your iPhone’s software is malfunctioning. Your accessory is dirty, damaged, or completely broken. Your iPhone Lightning port is dirty, damaged, or completely broken.