Pairing the headphones Press and hold the MFB key for around 6 seconds to put the headphones into pairing mode. Once in this mode the LED will flash alternately blue and red. Using the Bluetooth search function on your smart device select “AV:LINK SBH03” and when paired the LED will flash blue.
- 1 How do you pair Universal Bluetooth headphones?
- 2 How do I pair both wireless headphones?
- 3 How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
- 4 How do you put billboard Bluetooth headphones in pairing mode?
- 5 How do I connect my wireless Iphone to my billboard headphones?
- 6 How do you reset a billboard Bluetooth headset?
- 7 How do you reset Bluetooth headphones?
- 8 How do I pair my Volkano Bluetooth headphones?
- 9 How do you get both headphones to work?
- 10 Why wont both of my wireless earphones connect?
- 11 Why is only one side of my Bluetooth earbuds working?
How do you pair Universal Bluetooth headphones?
Tap the headphones listed. On an Android device, pull down the shade from the top of the phone and long-press the Bluetooth icon. It’ll bring you right to the Bluetooth menu where you can turn it on and then search for devices. Tap the name of the headphones you’re trying to pair.
How do I pair both wireless headphones?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Go to settings, Bluetooth, and find your speaker (There should be a list of Bluetooth devices that you last connected to). Tap on the Bluetooth speaker to connect, then turn the speaker on AFTER you pressed the connect button, while your device is trying to connect to it.
How do you put billboard Bluetooth headphones in pairing mode?
Bluetooth Pairing: Press and hold ON/OFF button on ear speaker for 3 seconds to turn on the headphone. The blue indication light will flash showing headphone is pairing and the headphone starts searching for Bluetooth device. Select “PBT-BT” on music device to pair from the Bluetooth list.
How do I connect my wireless Iphone to my billboard headphones?
Pair your device with a Bluetooth accessory
- On your device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn on Bluetooth.
- Place your accessory in discovery mode and wait for it to appear on your device.
- To pair, tap your accessory name when it appears onscreen.
How do you reset a billboard Bluetooth headset?
Turn off the headset, then press and hold the button and – button simultaneously for more than 7 seconds. The indicator (blue) flashes 4 times ( ), and the headset is reset to the factory settings.
How do you reset Bluetooth headphones?
Unplug the headphones from their charging port. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Wait for the LED light to blink to indicate that you have successfully reset your headphones.
How do I pair my Volkano Bluetooth headphones?
Press and hold the multifunction key for about 3 seconds until the red LED lights comes on and starts flashing. This means the earphones are now ready to pair with your Bluetooth device. Ensure that your device’s Bluetooth is on. Search for the device “Race”.
How do you get both headphones to work?
Ruling Out Phone or PC Settings
- Try another pair of earphones. The first step is to get a pair of perfectly working earphones and connect them to your device.
- Restart the device. Another simple fix you may want to try is restarting your device.
- Check the settings.
- Clean the headphone jack.
Why wont both of my wireless earphones connect?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
Why is only one side of my Bluetooth earbuds working?
Make sure that the mono setting is not enabled. Mono basically plays the same audio in both ears, but can sometimes cause this issue. The balance problem occurs when the balance scale may be turned all the way to the left or right. You can check for mono and balance settings in your device’s Accessibility settings.