Connect your headphones and speakers to your PC. Right-click on the volume icon in the taskbar and click Sounds. This opens the Sounds settings. Under the Playback tab, right–click Speakers and choose “Set as Default Device”.
- 1 How do I use two audio outputs Windows 10?
- 2 Can I use speakers and headphones at the same time?
- 3 How do you use Bluetooth and headphones at the same time?
- 4 How do you make sound come out of two headphones?
- 5 How do I get sound to play through headphones and speakers Windows 10?
- 6 How do I use headphones and mic at the same time Windows 10?
- 7 Can you play music through headphones and Bluetooth?
- 8 How can I use headphones with both mic and speaker on PC?
How do I use two audio outputs Windows 10?
Select the Listen tab on the Stereo Mix window. Then click the Listen to this device checkbox. Select the second playback device listed on the Playback this device drop-down menu. Click the Apply and OK buttons on both the Stereo Mix Properties and Sound window.
Can I use speakers and headphones at the same time?
In case you’re wondering, can you also play music through your headphones and speakers at the same time using your Android or iOS device? Yes, but there aren’t any built-in settings for Android or iOS that let you do this. The easiest way is to use an audio splitter to send the sound to two or more devices.
How do you use Bluetooth and headphones at the same time?
Android users need to go to Bluetooth Settings and pair either Bluetooth headphones or speakers one by one. Once connected, tap the three-dot icon on the right and click on Advanced Settings. Toggle on the ‘dual audio’ option if not already turned on. This should enable users to connect to two devices at once.
How do you make sound come out of two headphones?
Use sound-splitting hardware, such as a headphone splitter The easiest way to use two headphones on your PC or Mac is to use a headphone splitter. This lets you plug two or more headphones into your computer via the mini-stereo or USB port and split the sound equally between both devices.
How do I get sound to play through headphones and speakers Windows 10?
This is also pretty easy to do in Windows 10:
- Right-click on the speaker icon in the notification tray, then select Sounds.
- Select the recording tab.
- Look for Stereo Mix, right-click on it and select Enable if it isn’t already.
- Right-click on Stereo Mix again and select properties.
- Select the Listen tab.
How do I use headphones and mic at the same time Windows 10?
To do this, we run through similar steps carried out for the headphones.
- Right-click the sound icon in the taskbar.
- Select Open sound settings.
- Choose Sound control panel on the right.
- Select the Recording tab.
- Choose the microphone.
- Hit Set as default.
- Open the Properties window.
- Select the Levels tab.
Can you play music through headphones and Bluetooth?
Most devices won’t let you use the auxiliary output and Bluetooth simultaneously, however, if you add an auxiliary splitter and Bluetooth adapter you can listen to the same music through both channels.
How can I use headphones with both mic and speaker on PC?
Right click Volume icon in System Tray at right end of task bar, Open Sounds Settings, in dropdown menus at top make sure Headphones are selected and Connected for both Playback and Recording Default Devices.