Search for “Bluetooth” in your Windows search box. Once the Bluetooth other devices window pops up, ensure Bluetooth is “on” Tap “Add Bluetooth or other device” and then select your Bluetooth Headphones from the list.
- 1 How do you turn on Tzumi Bluetooth headphones?
- 2 How do I reset my Tzumi Bluetooth headphones?
- 3 How do you put wireless headphones in pairing mode?
- 4 How do I set up wireless headphones?
- 5 How do you put Tzumi headphones in pairing mode?
- 6 How do I pair my Tzumi headset?
- 7 How do I pair my Tzumi Soundmate to my Iphone?
- 8 How do I control the volume on my Tzumi earbuds?
- 9 How do I pair my Tzumi speaker?
- 10 Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
- 11 Why are my Bluetooth headphones not showing up?
- 12 How do I connect my wireless headphones to my phone?
- 13 How do you reset Bluetooth headphones?
How do you turn on Tzumi Bluetooth headphones?
For Android Users
- Go to the settings option and click on connectivity.
- Search the Bluetooth option and turn it on.
- Choose the option of Tzumi headphones from the list of nearby devices available on the screen.
How do I reset my Tzumi Bluetooth headphones?
To reset/change MASTER Earbud, hold multi-function button on BOTH earbuds for 6 seconds. When blue/red lights flash quickly, press multi-function button twice on the earbud you want to set as the MASTER Earbud.
How do you put wireless headphones in pairing mode?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
How do I set up wireless headphones?
Tap the headphones listed. On an Android device, pull down the shade from the top of the phone and long-press the Bluetooth icon. It’ll bring you right to the Bluetooth menu where you can turn it on and then search for devices. Tap the name of the headphones you’re trying to pair.
How do you put Tzumi headphones in pairing mode?
Go to settings and then tap Connections. In Connections window, press Bluetooth. Under ‘Available devices’, when your Tzumi Bluetooth device appears, tap on it and then your Android device will be connected to your headphones.
How do I pair my Tzumi headset?
Pairing Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones with Android device
- Switch on the Bluetooth and wait for the phone to detect your Tzumi wireless headphones.
- Once it appears under the Available Devices list, select it and the pairing will commence.
How do I pair my Tzumi Soundmate to my Iphone?
Enable your device’s Bluetooth function from your device’s Settings menu. Select “Tzumi Soundmates” from the Bluetooth device list to pair the earbuds to your device. If your Soundmates won’t pair to each other, place them back in the charging case. When you remove them from the case again, they will auto-pair.
How do I control the volume on my Tzumi earbuds?
Operate as follows.
- Increase volume: Press the multi-function button 2 times consecutively, holding the button down at the second push ( ).
- Decrease volume: Press the multi-function button 3 times consecutively, holding the button down at the third push ( ).
How do I pair my Tzumi speaker?
PAIRING THE SPEAKER TO BLUETOOTH DEVICE
- Keep the distance between your device and the speaker within 3 feet (for pairing only).
- Turn on the speaker by pressing and holding the Power Button.
- The tone prompt will sound and the LED light will flash blue.
Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
Why are my Bluetooth headphones not showing up?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I connect my wireless headphones to my phone?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.
How do you reset Bluetooth headphones?
Unplug the headphones from their charging port. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Wait for the LED light to blink to indicate that you have successfully reset your headphones.