- On the phone, touch Apps, then touch Settings.
- Turn Bluetooth on.
- Touch Bluetooth to scan for available Bluetooth devices.
- Select Motorola S10-HD in the list of discovered devices.
- Enter the passkey or pair code: 0000 or 1234.
- 1 How do I connect my stereo headset to my phone?
- 2 How do I pair my Motorola Bluetooth headset?
- 3 Why my Bluetooth earphone is not working?
- 4 How do I connect my Bluetooth stereo headset?
- 5 How do I connect my Bluetooth headset to my stereo?
- 6 How do I turn on my Motorola headset?
- 7 Can I use wireless earbuds with my Motorola phone?
- 8 How do I put my Bluetooth earpiece in pairing mode?
- 9 How do I connect my Motorola stereo to Bluetooth?
- 10 How do I make my Bluetooth headset discoverable?
- 11 How do you use Bluetooth headphones?
- 12 Why is there no sound coming from my headphones?
- 13 How do I switch Bluetooth headphones between devices?
How do I connect my stereo headset to my phone?
Wireless Stereo HeadsetMDR-XB650BT
- Unlock the screen of the Android smartphone if it is locked.
- Turn on the headset. Press and hold the button for about 2 seconds.
- Display the devices paired with the smartphone. Select [Setting] – [Bluetooth].
- Touch [MDR-XB650BT]. You hear voice guidance “BLUETOOTH connected”.
How do I pair my Motorola Bluetooth headset?
Pair and Connect
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your headset.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of your phone.
- Place the headset on your ear.
- Turn on your headset by opening the boom.
- Select Motorola H720 from the search results on your phone.
- Select Ok or Yes to pair your headset with your phone.
Why my Bluetooth earphone is not working?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How do I connect my Bluetooth stereo headset?
- Turn on your phone and hit the Menu button.
- Check the “Bluetooth” box to turn on Bluetooth, then hit “Scan for Devices”.
- Turn on your Bluetooth headset and put it in “discoverable” mode.
- Once your headset shows up on the list of devices, tap it to pair the devices.
How do I connect my Bluetooth headset to my stereo?
Listening to FM radio with Bluetooth headphones To achieve this, the first thing you must do is connect your Bluetooth headset to the phone, something you can do from Settings> Connections> Bluetooth. Once you’ve connected your Bluetooth headphones, it’s time to go to the cables.
How do I turn on my Motorola headset?
To turn your headset on, open the headset boom. The indicator light flashes blue (if connected with a device) or is steadilly lit (if ready to be paired). To turn your headset off, close the headset boom. The indicator light will turn off.
Can I use wireless earbuds with my Motorola phone?
Bluetooth Headphones Your Motorola Droid is also capable of using Bluetooth stereo headphones and speakers. Bluetooth technology is built into the Droid and doesn’t require a special driver or plug-in. Bluetooth headphones and speakers are wireless and can also be used with other Bluetooth-enabled devices.
How do I put my Bluetooth earpiece in pairing mode?
Activate Pairing mode on the Bluetooth headphones. Press and hold the Power button or the ID SET button, as shown in the illustration below. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The blinking means the Bluetooth headphones have entered Pairing mode.
How do I connect my Motorola stereo to Bluetooth?
Add Bluetooth Headset (Initial Pairing) Put Bluetooth headset in pairing mode. Refer to your Bluetooth headset instructions leaflet. 3. Press and hold the PTT button and power button simultaneously until radio shows the blue LED.
How do I make my Bluetooth headset discoverable?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
How do you use Bluetooth headphones?
Tap the headphones listed. On an Android device, pull down the shade from the top of the phone and long-press the Bluetooth icon. It’ll bring you right to the Bluetooth menu where you can turn it on and then search for devices. Tap the name of the headphones you’re trying to pair.
Why is there no sound coming from my headphones?
Make sure your audio source is on and the volume is up. If your headphones have a volume button or knob, make sure to turn it up. If you have battery-powered headphones, make sure there is enough charge. Make sure the headphone jack is firmly plugged into the correct audio jack.
How do I switch Bluetooth headphones between devices?
It’s pretty simple, actually. You just need to make sure Bluetooth is turned on within both devices you want to pair with your Bluetooth multipoint headphones, put the headphones into pairing mode, and connect your first device. Then put the headphones in pairing mode again and connect your second device.