Hold down the power button on the left earphone for 4 seconds to enter discovery mode. When the indicator light flashes, your earphones are discoverable. On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch, go to Settings, then tap Bluetooth. Select your Powerbeats2 Wireless from the list of Bluetooth devices.
- 1 How do I connect my Bluetooth Beats to my iPhone?
- 2 Why are my Beats not pairing?
- 3 How do I pair my beats to my phone?
- 4 How do I make my beats discoverable?
- 5 Why is Bluetooth not finding devices?
- 6 What do I do if my beats wont connect to my phone?
- 7 How do you put Beats Studio in pairing mode?
- 8 How do I connect wireless headphones to my iPhone?
- 9 Where is power button on beats wireless?
- 10 Does beats have an app for Iphone?
How do I connect my Bluetooth Beats to my iPhone?
Pair your headphones
- Hold your headphones next to your unlocked iPhone.
- Press the power button on your headphones for 1 second.
- After a few seconds, your iPhone asks you to connect. If it doesn’t, press the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds.
- Follow the instructions on your iPhone.
Why are my Beats not pairing?
Check the volume Make sure that both your Beats product and your Bluetooth device are charged and turned on. Play a track that you downloaded to your device, not streaming audio. Increase the volume on your Beats product and on the paired Bluetooth device.
How do I pair my beats to my phone?
Do one of the following:
- Turn on your Beats device, put the device in pairing mode, then tap the notification that appears.
- In the Beats app for Android, tap, tap Add New Beats, tap your device in the Select Your Beats screen, then follow the onscreen instructions to power on and connect your Beats device.
How do I make my beats discoverable?
Add Beats Wireless Headphones to Android
- Swipe down from the center of the Android home screen to open the App Drawer.
- Tap Wireless and Network.
- Tap Bluetooth and then tap the toggle switch to enable Bluetooth.
- Once Bluetooth is on, tap Pair new device.
- Select Beats Wireless from the available devices list.
Why is Bluetooth not finding devices?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
What do I do if my beats wont connect to my phone?
Ensure Bluetooth is On and then select your device from the list below.
- Click the System Preferences icon.
- Click the Bluetooth icon.
- Ensure that Bluetooth status reads Bluetooth: On.
- Locate the device you wish to pair in the list and click Pair.
- Once connected, the device will display Connected within the device list.
How do you put Beats Studio in pairing mode?
Pair with your Mac or another device that uses Bluetooth
- Press the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds. When the five Fuel Gauge lights flash, your headphones are discoverable.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Select your headphones from the list of discovered Bluetooth devices.
How do I connect wireless headphones to my iPhone?
Bluetooth Headsets: How to Pair with an iPhone
- On your iPhone, press Settings > General > Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is turned Off, tap to turn it On.
- Place your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode.
- When you see your Plantronics device name, tap it to pair and connect.
The power button is on the cable beneath the right earphone. Press and hold the button for 1 second to turn your earphones on or off.
Does beats have an app for Iphone?
Download the Beats Pill+ app to unlock features that put you and your friends at the center of your music like never before. Developed exclusively for the Beats Pill+ speaker, you can control your device in multiple ways straight from the app.