Just open the Settings menu > Controllers they should pop up on the screen. Once you select them, your TV’s audio will come through your headphones.
- 1 How do I get sound from Bluetooth headphones and TV speakers at the same time?
- 2 How do I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my home theater?
- 3 Can you use a soundbar and headphones at the same time?
- 4 How can I use Bluetooth headphones and TV speakers simultaneously on Samsung Smart TV?
- 5 How can I listen to TV and headphones at the same time?
- 6 Can I connect Bluetooth headphones to stereo receiver?
- 7 Can I listen to TV with Bluetooth headphones?
- 8 Can you use Bluetooth headphones with a TV?
- 9 How do I get sound from both RF headphones and soundbar speakers at the same time?
- 10 Can I connect Bluetooth headphones to a soundbar?
- 11 How do I get my LG TV to play through headphones and speakers at the same time?
- 12 How do I connect two Bluetooth headphones to the same TV?
- 13 Can two Bluetooth headphones connect to Samsung TV?
- 14 How do I set up two audio outputs?
How do I get sound from Bluetooth headphones and TV speakers at the same time?
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Display & Sound] — [Audio output] — [Audio to both TV speakers & other device] to enable it and output sound from both the device connected to the headphone jack or Bluetooth headphones, and the TV speakers.
How do I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my home theater?
Listening with BLUETOOTH headphones (Pairing operation)
- Select [Transmitter] in [Bluetooth Mode] from the Bluetooth Settings menu.
- Turn on the BLUETOOTH function on the BLUETOOTH headphones.
- Select the name of the BLUETOOTH headphones from the [Device List] in the Bluetooth Settings menu.
Can you use a soundbar and headphones at the same time?
To output sound from both the headphones and a Soundbar: Connect your headphones to the TV headphone jack and your Soundbar to the DIGITAL AUDIO OUT port. Note: If you connect the Soundbar to the HDMI ports or through Bluetooth, the TV can’t output sound from both the headphones and the Soundbar at the same time.
How can I use Bluetooth headphones and TV speakers simultaneously on Samsung Smart TV?
Multi-output Audio on Samsung TVs
- 1 Press the Home button on your remote control to bring up the Smart Hub and then select Settings.
- 2 Select General then Accessibility.
- 3 Choose Multi-output Audio.
- 4 Your TV will search for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- 5 Select your Bluetooth device from the list and choose Pair and Connect.
How can I listen to TV and headphones at the same time?
Connect the devices
- Make sure the source device has multiple outputs.
- Connect the source device to your TV.
- On the back of the source device, connect one end of the audio cable to the AUDIO OUT jack.
- On the back of the transmitter of the headphones, connect the other end of the audio cable to the AUDIO IN jack.
Can I connect Bluetooth headphones to stereo receiver?
If you really want your current receiver (or TV for that matter) to work with Bluetooth headphones or even Bluetooth speakers, you can add on a device called a Bluetooth transmitter. It then converts the audio to Bluetooth to connect with a Bluetooth headset or speaker.
Can I listen to TV with Bluetooth headphones?
The answer is an absolutely yes. If your TV has built-in Bluetooth capability, connecting wireless headphones is a matter of on-screen configuration. But if it doesn’t have Bluetooth, you are still able to use wireless headphones with the TV, using the help of third-party devices such as Bluetooth audio transmitter.
Can you use Bluetooth headphones with a TV?
Android TV/Google TV: Bluetooth Just like with Fire TV (which itself is based on Android), Android TV and Google TV devices can pair with Bluetooth devices. This means you can use your Bluetooth headphones with any Android TV-powered Hisense or Sony model, or an Nvidia Shield TV or TiVo Stream 4K media streamer.
How do I get sound from both RF headphones and soundbar speakers at the same time?
How to get audio from both the RF headphones and soundbar speaker at the same time
- Connect your headphones to the AUDIO OUT port of the TV with a Y cable.
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Sound.
- Select Speakers.
- Select TV speakers.
Can I connect Bluetooth headphones to a soundbar?
Soundbars will only pair to a bluetooth device that plays audio, like a TV, tablet, or phone. They cannot pair with other bluetooth speakers, headphones, or soundbars.
How do I get my LG TV to play through headphones and speakers at the same time?
Any sound bar or Bluetooth headset audio device that supports LG Sound Sync can be connected wirelessly. Select Device Selection/Show more devices to view connected devices and devices available for connection. You can use the TV remote control to adjust the volume of the connected device.
How do I connect two Bluetooth headphones to the same TV?
Android users need to go to Bluetooth Settings and pair either Bluetooth headphones or speakers one by one. Once connected, tap the three-dot icon on the right and click on Advanced Settings. Toggle on the ‘dual audio’ option if not already turned on. This should enable users to connect to two devices at once.
Can two Bluetooth headphones connect to Samsung TV?
Bluetooth Audio Adapter With this Bluetooth Adapter, you can connect up to two pairs of headphones to your smart TV. You may go to your TV’s audio settings to connect this device to your TV and with two headphones!
How do I set up two audio outputs?
Method 1: Enable Stereo Mix You should enable Stereo Mix and select multiple outputs devices for audio playback Windows 10: right click on the sound volume -> select Sounds -> choose a primary audio playback device -> enable Stereo Mix -> set as default -> select a secondary audio playback device -> apply changes.