- Hold the PlayStation button until the Quick Menu appears.
- Select Sound/Devices > Output to Headphones > All Audio.
- This should output all audio through your headphones or earbuds. However, you may want to test it by playing a game.
Why is Sound not coming through my headphones PS4?
On the PS4 press and hold the Playstation button on the controller. Scroll down to Adjust Sound and Devices. Select Output to Headphones and change the setting to All Audio.
Why can’t I hear or speak on Fortnite?
If you have parental controls turned on in Fortnite, you may need to change your settings so voice chat will work. In the parental control settings page, make sure Filter Mature Language is set to OFF and Voice Chat is set to ON.
How do you talk in Fortnite on ps4?
How to Enable Voice Chat in Fortnite on PS4?
- Launch Fortnite and navigate to the game Settings by clicking the gear icon in the menu.
- Click the speaker icon at the upper part of your screen.
- Shift the toggle next to “Voice Chat” to the “On” position.
- Optionally, adjust the sound quality, subtitles, and other settings.
Why can’t I hear my friends on Fortnite cross platform?
Check your Fortnite voice chat channels Make sure you’re in the right voice chat channel. If you’re in the incorrect channel this may cause issues with you being able to hear teammates if you are cross-playing on multiple platforms. Fortnite has two channels to use: Party Channel and Game Channel.