LS35X Setup for PC
- Power on the headset.
- Press the pairing button on the right earcup.
- Press the connect button on your Xbox Wireless Adapter or computer if Xbox Wireless is built in.
- Open your Windows Sound control panel and select the Playback tab.
- Now select the Recording tab.
- 1 How do you connect Lucidsound Bluetooth headphones?
- 2 How do I pair my Lucidsound headphones to my Iphone?
- 3 How do I connect my Xbox one to Lucidsound?
- 4 How do I connect my Lucidsound ls15x?
- 5 How do I reset my Lucidsound headphones?
- 6 How do I connect my Lucidsound to my laptop?
- 7 How do I connect my Bluetooth headset to my Bluetooth dongle?
- 8 How do I connect my wireless headphones to my dongle?
- 9 Does Lucidsound ls35x have Bluetooth?
- 10 How do I connect my wireless headset to my Xbox one?
- 11 What do you do if your headset is not working?
- 12 What is a dongle for a headset?
- 13 Does the Lucidsound ls15x work on PC?
How do you connect Lucidsound Bluetooth headphones?
The Lucid Bluetooth products can connect wirelessly to your smartphone. To connect, ensure your Lucid headset or neckband is turned on and press the pairing button to initiate Bluetooth® pairing mode. The LED will flash blue then red to indicate that the device is in pairing mode.
How do I pair my Lucidsound headphones to my Iphone?
It works with mobile devices via the included 3.5mm cable. Simply connect one end of the cable to the headset and the other end to your device. Make sure that the headset is powered OFF and you’ll be able to enjoy audio from your device and use either the boom mic or integrated mic for calls/chat.
How do I connect my Xbox one to Lucidsound?
More videos on YouTube
- Power on the headset.
- Press the pairing button on the right earcup until the LED flashes quickly.
- Press the connect button on your Xbox One.
How do I connect my Lucidsound ls15x?
Step 1: Connect the dongle to a USB port on the Xbox One. Step 2: Turn on the headset. Step 3: You’re ready to use the headset!
How do I reset my Lucidsound headphones?
If your LS35X headset is unresponsive and can’t be turned off, on, or charged, hold down the following three buttons at the same time to reboot it: Mic Mute, Game Mute, and pairing. The headset should power off. You can then power the headset on normally.
How do I connect my Lucidsound to my laptop?
- Plug the base station into a USB port on the PC.
- Press and hold the power button on your headset for about 3 seconds until the power LED turns on.
- Search sound in windows or right click the volume in the bottom right corner and click playback devices.
How do I connect my Bluetooth headset to my Bluetooth dongle?
Turn on your Bluetooth item and place it in pairing mode. Power the device on and put it in Bluetooth Pairing mode. Consult the user’s manual to learn how to put your particular device in pairing mode. Typically there is a button you press and hold.
How do I connect my wireless headphones to my dongle?
Insert the Bluetooth dongle into your computer or device. Most Bluetooth dongles plug into a USB port on a computer, but there are a few different types of Bluetooth dongles that plug in to other devices, like a two-way radio. Place the dongle into pairing mode.
Does Lucidsound ls35x have Bluetooth?
*Easy to connect to console. *100% wireless. When you turn off the console, they turn off, just like the controller. *No Bluetooth.
How do I connect my wireless headset to my Xbox one?
Go to the Bluetooth connections menu on your device and scan for available devices. The headset should appear as Xbox Wireless Headset in the available devices list. When the headset connects with your device, the power light will stop flashing.
What do you do if your headset is not working?
How to Fix an Xbox One Headset That Doesn’t Work
- Disconnect the headset, then plug it in firmly.
- With the headset plugged in, carefully move the plug back and forth.
- Verify that the headset isn’t muted.
- Try the headset with a different controller or a different device.
- Try a different headset with your controller.
What is a dongle for a headset?
A dongle is the band-aid of hardware. It’s meant to make up for gaps in functionality or to add functionality. The headphone adapter dongle allows wired headphones to still be used.
Does the Lucidsound ls15x work on PC?
COMPATIBILITY: Works in wired mode with any 3.5mm audio source. 3.5mm cable sold separately. Great for use with PS5, PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac, mobile. Great for video chat and conference calls via Discord, Teamspeak, Skype Teams, GoToMeeting, Webex, Zoom and more.