Pairing Tolv with a device
- Remove the Tolv earbuds from the charging case and fit them inside your ears.
- Go into the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Locate and select Sudio Tolv in the Bluetooth list on your device.
- When paired you will hear the audio feedback Device Connected.
- 1 How do I pair my sudio TOLV?
- 2 How do you reset sudio TOLV headphones?
- 3 How do you pair left and right earbuds?
- 4 How do you pair both earbuds?
- 5 How do you sync sudio headphones?
- 6 How do I connect my sudio headset?
- 7 How do I connect my Sudio Bluetooth?
- 8 Why won’t my wireless earbuds pair together?
- 9 How do I reset my Sudio?
- 10 How do you pair Brookstone wireless earbuds?
- 11 Why is only one of my Bluetooth headphones connecting?
- 12 Can’t connect both earbuds?
- 13 Why can I only hear out of one earbud?
- 14 How do you get both wireless earbuds to work?
- 15 How do you connect Bluetooth headphones to each other?
How do I pair my sudio TOLV?
Pairing Tolv with a device Go into the Bluetooth settings on your device. The Tolv earbud LED lights are flashing white and red while scanning for available devices. For iOS (iPhone), go to the Settings app and select Bluetooth. For Android, go to the Settings app, then select Connections followed by Bluetooth.
How do you reset sudio TOLV headphones?
Turn off both earphones by pressing and holding both buttons for six seconds. Start the earphones again by pressing and holding both sides for thirteen seconds, until the lights stop blinking. Put the earphones back in the case and wait for 10 seconds. They are now reset.
How do you pair left and right earbuds?
– Press and hold the button on the LEFT earbud, and count to 2 or 3 until the light turns blue. -While continuing to hold the button on the left, press and hold the button on the RIGHT bud. -Now just hold together for another 10-15 seconds. Both will flash red/blue.
How do you pair both earbuds?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.
How do you sync sudio headphones?
Lift both earphones from the charging case at the same time (do not lift one by one, but both at the same time) and they will be in pairing mode. Select ‘Sudio Tolv’ in the wireless connection list on your device.
How do I connect my sudio headset?
How do I connect to my Sudio TRE? Print
- Go into your Bluetooth function through your device’s Settings.
- Hold the middle button of the earphones for 5-8 seconds.
- In your Bluetooth settings, you will see “Sudio Tre” listed – click connect.
- Once connected, the earphones will flash blue every 8 seconds or so.
How do I connect my Sudio Bluetooth?
For Android, go to the Settings app, then select Connections followed by Bluetooth. For Windows 10, click on the Start button, select Settings followed by Devices, and then Bluetooth and other devices. For macOS, go to the System Preferences app and select Bluetooth.
Why won’t my wireless earbuds pair together?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I reset my Sudio?
Reset Studio or Studio Wireless
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Release the power button.
- All of the Fuel Gauge LEDs blink white, then one LED blinks red. This sequence happens three times. When the lights stop flashing, your headphones are reset.
How do you pair Brookstone wireless earbuds?
Power on Long press until the LED Indicator flashes red, then blinks blue when reconnected with your mobile phone. Ensure that your device is within 3 feet (1 meter) of the earbuds. Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your device and it has been paired with the earbuds.
Why is only one of my Bluetooth headphones connecting?
Make sure that the mono setting is not enabled. Mono basically plays the same audio in both ears, but can sometimes cause this issue. The balance problem occurs when the balance scale may be turned all the way to the left or right. You can check for mono and balance settings in your device’s Accessibility settings.
Can’t connect both earbuds?
Step 1: While the headphones are charging (the white LED indicator of earbuds is on), double-press the power keys of both sides to reset the headphones. Remove both the headphones from charging case, then both headphones power on automatically and connect each other within 60 seconds.
Why can I only hear out of one earbud?
Headsets may play only in one ear depending on your audio settings. So check your audio properties and make sure that the mono option is turned off. In addition, make sure that voice levels are balanced on both earbuds. The voice levels must be equal on both sides of your headset.
How do you get both wireless earbuds to work?
First, you will need to pair the earbuds to each other, then to the phone.
- Turn them both on at the same time, holding down the buttons until they flash red then blue.
- Once they both are flashing at the same time, you’ll double press a button on ONE earbud.
- The earbud will say it’s connected.
How do you connect Bluetooth headphones to each other?
It’s pretty simple, actually. You just need to make sure Bluetooth is turned on within both devices you want to pair with your Bluetooth multipoint headphones, put the headphones into pairing mode, and connect your first device. Then put the headphones in pairing mode again and connect your second device.