Take out both earbuds from the charging case and observe the white flash at first. After a few seconds, only the right earbud’s indicator will start flashing in red and white color. It means they are ready to pair. Hit the name on the available Bluetooth list and connect.
- 1 How do I put Soundpeats in pairing mode?
- 2 How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to pairing mode?
- 3 Why are my Soundpeats not connecting?
- 4 How do I pair my kids with Soundpeats?
- 5 Why is my Bluetooth not pairing?
- 6 How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones to my phone?
- 7 How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
- 8 How do I sync my Soundpeats?
- 9 How do I pair my sonic Soundpeats?
- 10 How do I pair my Soundpeats 208?
- 11 How do you get both Soundpeats to work?
- 12 How do I reset my Soundpeats t2?
- 13 How do I pair my Soundpeats Truengine 3?
How do I put Soundpeats in pairing mode?
Activate the Bluetooth in your device and hit “SOUNDPEATS TrueFree R” on the Bluetooth list. Clear the pairing record between the earbuds and all of your devices. Hold and press the MFB of both earbuds for 10 seconds when in charging status, the LED indicator will ash red for 3 times if resetting successfully.
How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to pairing mode?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
Why are my Soundpeats not connecting?
Take out both earbuds and turn them off, press and hold the buttons for 20s until the indicator flashes in red and white and goes out twice. Please take out both earbuds from the case to have them connect to each other at first after reset, then pair the right earbud to your device.
How do I pair my kids with Soundpeats?
SoundPEATS Audio see less Hi friend, When you turn on the headphones, and press the multifunction butto for 6 seconds, and the LED light will flash red and blue alternately, and it is in pairing mode. Then activate the function of bluetooth on your device and search for the nearby bluetooth connection.
Why is my Bluetooth not pairing?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones to my phone?
Tap the headphones listed. On an Android device, pull down the shade from the top of the phone and long-press the Bluetooth icon. It’ll bring you right to the Bluetooth menu where you can turn it on and then search for devices. Tap the name of the headphones you’re trying to pair.
How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth.
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I sync my Soundpeats?
– Take out both earbuds and turn them off, press and hold the buttons for 20s simultaneously until the indicators flash in red and white and go out twice. – Place back and then take out both earbuds to have them connect to each other at first, then pair the right earbud to your device.
How do I pair my sonic Soundpeats?
Pairing and Re-Pairing Activate the Bluetooth on your device and hit “SOUNDPEATS Sonic” on the Bluetooth list to connect. The earbuds will prompt “Connected” aer connecting successfully. SOUNDPEATS Sonic earbuds can remember previously paired device.
How do I pair my Soundpeats 208?
- Please turn off other Bluetooth device nearby and make sure the headset and your Bluetooth device are close enough(within 3 feet)
- Power on the headset, wait until the LED Indicator flashes blue and red.
How do you get both Soundpeats to work?
How to connect Soundpeats earbuds?
- Take out both the earbuds from the charging case.
- Press and hold the multifunctional buttons for at least 1 second.
- The earbuds flash in white color LED to confirm SoundPeats earbuds are powered on.
How do I reset my Soundpeats t2?
How to Reset?
- Clear pairing record between the earbuds and all your devices.
- Place back both earbuds into the charging case and make sure the earbuds are charging properly.
- Tap both MFBs for 5 times until the LEDs of both earbuds flash blue and white twice, reset complete.
How do I pair my Soundpeats Truengine 3?
- Take both earbuds out from the charging case, the left and right earbuds will pair to each other at first with a prompt suggests successfully.
- Activate the Bluetooth in your device and choose “SOUNDPEATS Truengine 3 SE” to connect.
- SOUNDPEATS Truengine 3 SE earbuds can remember previously paired device.