CONNECTING YOUR TV The TV Wireless Headphones can be connected to the TV three different ways: Headphone Jack — Use the included 3.5mm audio cable. Plug one end into the TV headphone jack. Plug the other end into the Audio In jack on the back of the transmitter base.
- 1 Where does the headphone plug into the TV?
- 2 How do you connect wireless headphones to TV?
- 3 How do you connect Sharper Image headphones?
- 4 How do you turn on Sharper Image Bluetooth headphones?
- 5 How do you connect wireless headphones?
- 6 How do you use wireless headphones?
- 7 How do I connect my Sharper Image wireless headphones to my TV?
- 8 How do you pair a sharper image Bluetooth?
- 9 Why are my wireless earbuds not charging?
- 10 How do you fix a Bluetooth headset that is not charging?
Where does the headphone plug into the TV?
Direct Wired Connection If your TV has a 3.5mm headphone jack, just plug your wired headphones into it. If your TV doesn’t have a 3.5mm jack, but has RCA stereo outputs, get an RCA-to-3.5mm adapter and use your headphones that way.
How do you connect wireless headphones to TV?
Just open the Settings menu > Controllers & Bluetooth Devices > Other Devices > Add New Device. Then, put your wireless headphones into pairing mode; they should pop up on the screen. Once you select them, your TV’s audio will come through your headphones.
How do you connect Sharper Image headphones?
While powered off, press and hold the power button for about 3 seconds until the Bluetooth LED flashes blue. The prompt voice will say “Pairing”, now the headphone is on pairing mode and ready to connect with your Bluetooth enabled device.
How do you turn on Sharper Image Bluetooth headphones?
Make sure that your earphones are powered off. Press and hold the MFB to power ON, the indicator light will flash RED & BLUE to indicate pairing mode. It will search for Bluetooth devices automatically. Using the Bluetooth menu on your device (phone, tablet, etc.), enable searching for nearby Bluetooth devices.
How do you connect wireless headphones?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.
How do you use wireless headphones?
Tap the headphones listed. On an Android device, pull down the shade from the top of the phone and long-press the Bluetooth icon. It’ll bring you right to the Bluetooth menu where you can turn it on and then search for devices. Tap the name of the headphones you’re trying to pair.
How do I connect my Sharper Image wireless headphones to my TV?
Plug one end into the TV headphone jack. Plug the other end into the Audio In jack on the back of the transmitter base. Audio Out — Check to see if your TV has red and white Audio Out jacks (also called RCA jacks). If so, connect the included RCA to 3.5mm adapter cable to the Audio Out jacks on your TV.
How do you pair a sharper image Bluetooth?
Pairing the Earbuds Enable Bluetooth on your device and go to your device’s Bluetooth menu, Select STBT303 when it appears. Once successfully paired to your device, a voice will be heard and both earbuds will intermittently flash BLUE.
Why are my wireless earbuds not charging?
A common reason for charging issues is that the ports have sustained some structural damage. This can be either the port of the earbuds or the contact points of the charging cable. If you carelessly toss around your earbuds instead of storing them safely, they are prone to a lot of structural damage.
How do you fix a Bluetooth headset that is not charging?
2) 12 tips to fix your Bluetooth headphone charging issues
- Check if your computer is turned on when charging your headphones.
- Use a direct connection instead of a USB hub.
- Try Charging the Headphones Using a Power Socket.
- Check the contact points of your headphones and charger.
- Make sure the USB cable is correctly inserted.