Headsets may play only in one ear depending on your audio settings. So check your audio properties and make sure that the mono option is turned off. In addition, make sure that voice levels are balanced on both earbuds. The voice levels must be equal on both sides of your headset.
- 1 Why are my beats only working on one side?
- 2 How do you fix Beats headphones when only one works?
- 3 How do you fix Beats headphones one side is silent Bluetooth?
- 4 Why is only one side of my beats solo 3 working?
- 5 Why is my Bluetooth headphones only working on one side?
- 6 How do you reset beats wireless headphones?
- 7 How long beats last?
- 8 Why is my left i12 not working?
- 9 Why is my right wireless earbud not working?
- 10 Why can I only hear out of one headphone on my iPhone?
- 11 How do I reset my Beats Solo 3?
- 12 Why are my beats not playing sound?
- 13 How do I reset my Beats Studio 3?
Why are my beats only working on one side?
It may be that you have half plugged the cable and so the headphone does not receive signals for one side. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you check and make sure the cable jack is fully plugged in. If required, eject the cable and plug it back in properly. Hopefully, it should resolve the issue for you.
How do you fix Beats headphones when only one works?
Reset Studio or Studio Wireless
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Release the power button.
- All of the Fuel Gauge LEDs blink white, then one LED blinks red. This sequence happens three times. When the lights stop flashing, your headphones are reset.
How do you fix Beats headphones one side is silent Bluetooth?
How To Fix Wireless Headphones With One Side Don’t Work Issue
- Check the side balance.
- Check Your Track Mono Or Stereo.
- Power off/on your headphone.
- Reconnect Bluetooth.
- Insert the sound cable plug while playing audio.
- Pull out back the sound cable while playing audio.
- Reset your wireless headphone.
Why is only one side of my beats solo 3 working?
You can test to see which issue you need to fix by removing both speakers from your headphones and swapping the sides, if you put the speaker from the non-working side onto the side that works and the speaker works fine, it is the wiring that is the problem, if the speaker does not work, you just need a new speaker.
Why is my Bluetooth headphones only working on one side?
Bluetooth headphones that only work on one side are an error that users often encounter. To fix bluetooth earbuds, you need to restart the headset first. If that still doesn’t solve the problem, try resetting Bluetooth and pairing. In case that doesn’t work, check your mobile/PC audio settings.
How do you reset beats wireless headphones?
Reset Beats Flex
- Hold down both the power button and the volume down button for 15 seconds.
- When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.
How long beats last?
Beats claims up to 40 hours of life – and they do last so long – but, naturally, you can also plug in a 3.5mm cable for a wired connection to your phone. Or charge them up for five minutes to get three hours of playback time.
Why is my left i12 not working?
Step 1: Delete the left and right earbuds pairing information (Reset the i12 TWS). Step 2: Long press the function key for 5 seconds to turn on the i12 TWS. Step 3: Enter pairing mode, pairing time is about 5 seconds, prompt tone “pairing mode”.
Why is my right wireless earbud not working?
The easiest solution is to reset the wireless earphones. A factory reset will likely resolve any connectivity issues causing the problem. Once reset, you’ll have to reconnect your wireless earbuds. In earbuds that don’t have the option to fully reset, simply disconnect the Bluetooth and connect again.
Why can I only hear out of one headphone on my iPhone?
If your iPhone’s audio settings are improperly configured, you’ll likely hear one-sided playback. Turn off mono audio from the “Accessibility settings” to allow a left and right playback. If this mode is enabled, you’ll only hear sound on one side of the headset.
How do I reset my Beats Solo 3?
Hard Reset Instructions: 1) Hold down both the volume down button and the power button together for about 10-15 seconds. 2) When the Fuel Gauge light flashes, you can release the buttons. This process will make the headphones go back to factory settings.
Why are my beats not playing sound?
Make sure that the headset plug is securely connected and that the socket is clean and clear. Check that the microphone—located on the back of the remote— isn’t blocked or covered. If you’re using your Beats with a computer, make sure that your computer microphone is set to the correct input source.
How do I reset my Beats Studio 3?
Beats Studio 3 Wireless:
- Hold down the power button and volume down button for 10 seconds.
- When the Fuel Gauge flashes, release the buttons.
- Your headphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.