Here’s what you need to do:
- Open iTunes and go to Edit > Preferences using the ribbon menu at the top.
- Inside the Playback Preferences menu, go to the Playback tab.
- Change the drop-down menu associated with Play Audio Using to Direct Audio.
- Restart the iTunes app, plug your headphones/headset and play some audio.
- 1 How do I listen to iTunes on my computer with headphones?
- 2 How do I play music through my speakers and headphones at the same time Windows 10?
- 3 Why can’t I hear music on my computer from iTunes?
- 4 Why won’t my music play through my headphones on my laptop?
- 5 How do I play music through my headphones on my computer?
- 6 Why is my music not coming through my headphones?
- 7 Can I use 2 audio devices at the same time?
- 8 How do I get sound from both the TV and headphones at the same time?
- 9 Can I listen to iTunes on my computer?
- 10 How do I get iTunes to play through my speakers?
- 11 Can I play my Apple music on my computer?
- 12 When I plug my headphones into my computer it doesn’t work?
- 13 Why is no sound coming out of my headphones PC?
- 14 When I put headphones in my laptop sound still comes from computer?
How do I listen to iTunes on my computer with headphones?
Go to Edit menu and open Preferences. Click Playback. Find Play Audio Using option and change “Direct Sound” to ” Windows Audio Session ” Click OK and close iTunes.
How do I play music through my speakers and headphones at the same time Windows 10?
This is also pretty easy to do in Windows 10:
- Right-click on the speaker icon in the notification tray, then select Sounds.
- Select the recording tab.
- Look for Stereo Mix, right-click on it and select Enable if it isn’t already.
- Right-click on Stereo Mix again and select properties.
- Select the Listen tab.
Why can’t I hear music on my computer from iTunes?
Check the control at the top of the iTunes window and check the computer’s output volume (in the Sound and Audio Devices Properties control panel). Also, try playing a different audio file, CD, or DVD, or try playing the file or disc on another computer or media player to isolate the problem.
Why won’t my music play through my headphones on my laptop?
Right-click on the sound icon on the lower-right of your computer screen, then click Sounds. Click the Playback tab, unplug and then re-plug your headphone into the headphone jack to make sure Headphones (or Speakers/Headphones, same as below) is checked, then click OK.
How do I play music through my headphones on my computer?
Adjust your Windows settings
- Connect your headphones and speakers to your PC.
- Right-click on the volume icon in the taskbar and click Sounds.
- Under the Playback tab, right-click Speakers and choose “Set as Default Device”.
- Under the Recording tab, right-click Stereo Mix and click Properties.
Why is my music not coming through my headphones?
Make sure your audio source is on and the volume is up. If your headphones have a volume button or knob, make sure to turn it up. If you have battery-powered headphones, make sure there is enough charge. Check the connection of your headphones.
Can I use 2 audio devices at the same time?
So you can play audio from two, or more, sound devices at once by enabling Stereo Mix or adjusting the volume and device preferences in Win 10. If you are planning to connect multiple headphones but don’t have enough jack ports, use a headphone splitter.
How do I get sound from both the TV and headphones at the same time?
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Display & Sound] — [Audio output] — [Audio to both TV speakers & other device] to enable it and output sound from both the device connected to the headphone jack or Bluetooth headphones, and the TV speakers.
Can I listen to iTunes on my computer?
Use iTunes to play music, movies, TV shows, podcasts, and other items in your iTunes library. You can also play CDs, DVDs, Apple Music radio, and other content from the web.
How do I get iTunes to play through my speakers?
iTunes plays through them and mutes the computer’s built-in speakers. Use speakers connected to an AirPort Express, an Apple TV, or another AirPlay-enabled device: In the iTunes app on your PC, click the AirPlay button at the top of the iTunes window, then select the checkbox next to the speakers you want to use.
Can I play my Apple music on my computer?
To use it, simply open your favorite browser, then visit music.apple.com to get started. Once you’re signed in, you can search, browse, or play music just as you would in iTunes or the Apple Music app. When you’re done listening, bookmark the site and just close your browser.
When I plug my headphones into my computer it doesn’t work?
If you’re using wired headphones, check your audio jack. Look for the audio output port on the side or back of your computer, often with the headphones or speaker icon, and ensure your headphone jack is properly plugged in. If so, turn it off, plug in your headphones and see if they work again.
Why is no sound coming out of my headphones PC?
Double-check the Connection Your headset or speakers must be plugged into the headphone jack or audio-out jack in order to work. If you’re using a headset plugged into a headphone jack on a set of speakers, ensure the speakers are turned on and plugged into the audio-out jack on the computer.
When I put headphones in my laptop sound still comes from computer?
If you have multiple audio output devices connected to your Windows 10 PC, your device might stream the sound in the wrong output even after you plug in your headphones. To prevent this from happening, set your headphones as your PC’s default audio device. Right-click on it and select ‘Sounds’.