Sharing Computer Screen and Audio
- Click the Share Screen button in the toolbar.
- Check the box to Share computer sound at the bottom of the Share Screen pop-up window.
- Make sure your volume is an appropriate level.
- If you are trying to share a video (such as YouTube), make sure the screen is visible to participants.
- 1 How do I get my zoom audio to play through my headphones?
- 2 How do you share audio on zoom screen sharing with headphones?
- 3 Why can’t I hear audio when I screen share on Zoom?
- 4 Why can’t I hear zoom through my headphones?
- 5 Why are my headphones not working on Zoom?
- 6 How do I share audio on AirPods?
- 7 Why can’t my students hear my video on Zoom?
- 8 Can you play music through Zoom?
- 9 Can I still share my screen share Audio if I’m wearing headphones?
- 10 How do I use headphones with Microsoft Teams?
- 11 Can’t hear all sounds at once when Bluetooth headphones are connected?
- 12 Why won’t my BlueTooth headphones work with Zoom?
- 13 Does screen sharing share audio discord?
- 14 How can I share my screen with audio on mobile?
How do I get my zoom audio to play through my headphones?
- When in Zoom, go the bottom left and select the up-arrow by “Stop Video”.
- Select “Video Settings.”
- Select “Audio” from the left side menu.
- For Speaker (what device you use to hear other people) select the headphones you’d like to use. For Microphone, select the headphones/device you want to collect your voice.
Sharing audio with shared content
- Start or join a Zoom meeting.
- Click on Share Screen on the meeting toolbar.
- Select the program or desktop you wish to share.
- Select Share Sound in the bottom-left corner of the share selection window.
Make sure Speaker is ON Tap the screen during a Zoom meeting and you will see a speaker icon in the top left corner of your screen. If it shows that the speaker is disabled, then tap on it again to enable your speaker.
Why can’t I hear zoom through my headphones?
Ensure you have connected your mobile device’s audio. If you see the following Join Audio icon in the meeting controls, tap it and select Call Over Internet. If prompted, allow Zoom to access your microphone. Try using earphones with a microphone.
Why are my headphones not working on Zoom?
Check Your Permissions To check, head to your Android or your iPhone’s settings and go to “Apps” then “Zoom.” You should see the permissions section under the app information. Make sure you test your headphones using other recording or playback apps to see if the headphones are the problem.
How to start sharing
- Connect your AirPods or AirPods Pro, your AirPods Max, or your Beats headphones to your iOS or iPadOS device.
- Tap the AirPlay icon in Control Center on your iPhone or iPad, on the Lock Screen, or in the app that you’re listening to.
- Tap Share Audio.
Why can’t my students hear my video on Zoom?
If your speakers appear to be on and the volume is up, but you still cannot hear the audio, check Zoom’s audio settings and select a new speaker. Click the upward arrow to the right of the Mute button at the bottom of the Zoom window. Choose another speaker from the speaker selection list and try the audio test again.
Can you play music through Zoom?
Click the Share Screen Button on the zoom window. At the top of the Share window, select Advanced. You will see this at the top of your zoom screen indicating that you are sharing your audio. Now that you are sharing the computer sound, you can play music in your favourite music player (Spotify, Apple Music, etc.)
Yes, if wearing headphones you can still share your screen’s audio. If you want to talk while screensharing, use Zoom’s mute/unmute feature.
How do I use headphones with Microsoft Teams?
Set up Microsoft Modern USB Headset in Teams to the left of your profile picture at the top, then select Settings. In Settings, select Devices. Under Audio devices, select Microsoft Modern USB Headset. After you select your headset, it should be selected for the Speaker and Microphone in the Audio devices section.
Can’t hear all sounds at once when Bluetooth headphones are connected?
If you’re getting no sound out of your Bluetooth headphones, make sure that the Media Audio setting is turned on. With your Bluetooth headphones connected, go to Settings, and click Bluetooth. Select your Bluetooth headphones from the list. On the next screen, make sure that Media Audio is turned ON.
Why won’t my BlueTooth headphones work with Zoom?
Check the Zoom app settings. Zoom can output to any available audio device. In Zoom -> Settings -> Audio there is an option for the Speaker. If this is set to ‘Same as System’ then it should switch to your BlueTooth headphones if that’s where your OS is set to.
You might also need to give Discord permission to take your audio in the System Preferences app. Even then, however, you won’t be able to stream audio if you’re sharing your entire screen, only single apps.
If you want to share your screen while also connected to audio, tap to start a meeting using your personal link, or a one-time code from the home screen. Once your meeting has started, tap the phone icon. You’ll see the options to call by internet, or by phone.