- Hold down both the power button and the volume down button for 10 seconds.
- When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.
- 1 What do I do if my Powerbeats Pro won’t reset?
- 2 How do you hard reset Beats Wireless?
- 3 Why is one side of my beats wireless headphones not working?
- 4 Why are my Powerbeats blinking 3 times?
- 5 How do I troubleshoot my Powerbeats 3?
- 6 How do I pair my Powerbeats 3?
- 7 How do you reset Beats earphones?
- 8 Why do my beats headphones only play in one ear?
- 9 Why are my wireless beats only playing in one ear?
- 10 How do you fix Bluetooth headphones when only one side works?
- 11 Why are my Beats flashing white and red?
- 12 Why are my Beats not connecting?
What do I do if my Powerbeats Pro won’t reset?
Place both earbuds in the case. Leave the case open. Press and hold the system button on the case for 15 seconds or until the LED indicator light flashes red and white. Release the system button.
How do you hard reset Beats Wireless?
Reset Studio or Studio Wireless
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Release the power button.
- All of the Fuel Gauge LEDs blink white, then one LED blinks red. This sequence happens three times. When the lights stop flashing, your headphones are reset.
Why is one side of my beats wireless headphones not working?
It may be that you have half plugged the cable and so the headphone does not receive signals for one side. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you check and make sure the cable jack is fully plugged in. If required, eject the cable and plug it back in properly. Hopefully, it should resolve the issue for you.
If you see blinking red and white lights on your powerbeats 3, it means that it is not charging. Here are some solutions that you can try to resolve this issue. Locate the Power button of your powerbeats. Wait for a while, then try to turn on your powerbeats 3 again.
How do I troubleshoot my Powerbeats 3?
Powerbeats 3 Won’t Charge
- Force Restart or Reset your Powerbeats 3.
- Use the Remote Button to Restart your Powerbeats.
- Get another charger.
- Check for sweat and water damages.
- Try to Remove your device’s battery.
- Fix the Loose Wire.
- Leave the Device Alone For several Days.
- Forget the Device on Your iPhone.
How do I pair my Powerbeats 3?
Pair with an Android device
- Get the Beats app for Android.
- Press the power button for 5 seconds. When the indicator light flashes, your earphones are discoverable.
- Select Connect on your Android device.
How do you reset Beats earphones?
Reset Beats Flex
- Hold down both the power button and volume down button for 15 seconds.
- When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones have been reset and are now ready to be set up with your devices again.
Why do my beats headphones only play in one ear?
Headsets may play only in one ear depending on your audio settings. So check your audio properties and make sure that the mono option is turned off. In addition, make sure that voice levels are balanced on both earbuds. The voice levels must be equal on both sides of your headset.
Why are my wireless beats only playing in one ear?
If only one side works when connected via bluetooth, this means that one of the small mechanical triggers in the aux port of your headphones is stuck in a halfway position, thus telling your speakers to function via aux cable basically a halfway point between the two functions..
How do you fix Bluetooth headphones when only one side works?
How To Fix Wireless Headphones With One Side Don’t Work Issue
- Check the side balance.
- Check Your Track Mono Or Stereo.
- Power off/on your headphone.
- Reconnect Bluetooth.
- Insert the sound cable plug while playing audio.
- Pull out back the sound cable while playing audio.
- Reset your wireless headphone.
Why are my Beats flashing white and red?
Verify that the battery is the issue Plug your Beats X in to charge. If the power LED flashes red/white/red/white a few times then goes white, that will usually indicate a faulty battery. Other issues can cause those symptoms but it is very rare, especially if this happens every time that you plug them in to charge.
Why are my Beats not connecting?
Check the volume Make sure that both your Beats product and your Bluetooth device are charged and turned on. Play a track that you downloaded to your device, not streaming audio. Increase the volume on your Beats product and on the paired Bluetooth device.