Open iTunes. Go to Edit menu and open Preferences. Click Playback. Go to the Windows Control Panel, open Sound and change your system audio to the output you want for iTunes.
- 1 Why is iTunes not playing through my speaker?
- 2 How do I switch from headphones to speakers in iTunes?
- 3 How do I get iTunes to play through my speakers?
- 4 How can I play sound through my speakers instead of headphones?
- 5 How do I listen to iTunes on my computer with headphones?
- 6 Why is my apple music not playing sound?
- 7 How do I change the audio output on Apple music?
- 8 Why is music not playing through headphones?
- 9 Why won’t my music play through my headphones on my laptop?
- 10 Why won’t my iTunes play on my Bluetooth speaker?
- 11 What is the AirPlay button?
- 12 Why when I plug in my headphones the speakers still play iPhone?
- 13 Why is no sound coming from my headphones iPhone?
- 14 Why is sound coming from computer and not speakers?
Why is iTunes not playing through my speaker?
In iTunes use Edit > Preferences > Playback and look at the entry for Play Audio Using. This will normally be set to either Direct Sound or Windows Audio Session. Changing the setting may help. If not change back to the original value and try once more.
How do I switch from headphones to speakers in iTunes?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open iTunes and go to Edit > Preferences using the ribbon menu at the top.
- Inside the Playback Preferences menu, go to the Playback tab.
- Change the drop-down menu associated with Play Audio Using to Direct Audio.
- Restart the iTunes app, plug your headphones/headset and play some audio.
How do I get iTunes to play through my speakers?
iTunes plays through them and mutes the computer’s built-in speakers. Use speakers connected to an AirPort Express, an Apple TV, or another AirPlay-enabled device: In the iTunes app on your PC, click the AirPlay button at the top of the iTunes window, then select the checkbox next to the speakers you want to use.
How can I play sound through my speakers instead of headphones?
How to swap between headphones and speakers
- Click the small speaker icon next to the clock on your Windows taskbar.
- Select the small up arrow to the right of your current audio output device.
- Select your output of choice from the list that appears.
How do I listen to iTunes on my computer with headphones?
Go to Edit menu and open Preferences. Click Playback. Find Play Audio Using option and change “Direct Sound” to ” Windows Audio Session ” Click OK and close iTunes.
Why is my apple music not playing sound?
Go to Settings > Sounds and drag the Ringer And Alerts slider to turn the volume up. If you can hear sound from the speaker, then the speaker works. Continue with these steps to find the setting or switch that’s affecting the sound. If you can’t hear sound from the speaker, contact Apple Support.
How do I change the audio output on Apple music?
Change the sound output settings on Mac
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Sound, then click Output.
- Select the device you want to use in the list of sound output devices.
- Do any of the following to adjust your sound output settings:
Why is music not playing through headphones?
Check audio settings and restart the device There’s also a chance the problem isn’t with the jack or the headphones you’re using but has to do with the device’s audio settings. If this is the case, you’ll be able to sort it out in no time. The most obvious fix is to check if you muted your phone or put the volume down.
Why won’t my music play through my headphones on my laptop?
Right-click on the sound icon on the lower-right of your computer screen, then click Sounds. Click the Playback tab, unplug and then re-plug your headphone into the headphone jack to make sure Headphones (or Speakers/Headphones, same as below) is checked, then click OK.
Why won’t my iTunes play on my Bluetooth speaker?
Also, make sure that your Bluetooth speaker/headset is set as the default playback device in Settings. 1. In ITunes, choose Edit > Preferences > Playback. Under “Play Audio Using”, change the drop-down from ‘Windows Audio Session’ to ‘Direct Sound’.
Using AirPlay on your PC Open iTunes and start playing a video. Click on the AirPlay button in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen. Select the device from which you want to watch. You may be prompted to enter a code. You should now be watching your video on your TV.
Why when I plug in my headphones the speakers still play iPhone?
Check for a loose connection. Headphone connections usually become loose when headphone jacks accumulate too much dust, dirt, or lint. This unwanted debris can physically block your headphone jack, preventing the plug from clicking in completely. Try taking the dirt out using a cotton swab or a tape-wrapped paperclip.
Why is no sound coming from my headphones iPhone?
Check for debris in the headphone port on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Check your headphone cable, connector, remote, and earbuds for damage, like wear or breakage. Firmly plug your headphones back in. If your iOS device has a case, remove the case to get a firm connection.
Why is sound coming from computer and not speakers?
Reboot your computer. Verify via the speaker icon in the taskbar that the audio is not muted and is turned up. Ensure that the computer isn’t muted via hardware, such as a dedicated mute button on you laptop or keyboard. For desktop systems with speakers plugged into the 3.5mm jack, try a USB speaker or USB headphones.