The PS4 has a software limitation where it disables HDMI audio when a headset is connected. This means that if you use a headset, the PS4 no longer sends an audio signal out of its HDMI port to your TV, which means that audio won’t reach capture devices either. Hence, no game audio in recordings or streams.
- 1 Why is my headset audio not working on PS4?
- 2 How can I hear game audio through capture card?
- 3 Can you use wireless headset with Elgato?
- 4 How do I hear my Elgato through my headset?
- 5 How do I fix my Elgato audio?
- 6 How do I get my PS4 to play Sound through Headphones?
- 7 Why can I hear through my headset but not talk?
- 8 How do I make Sound come through my TV and Headphones PS4?
- 9 How do I hear audio on my Elgato?
- 10 Why can’t I hear my capture card audio?
- 11 Does Elgato hd60s capture audio?
Why is my headset audio not working on PS4?
Unplug your headset from your PS4 controller, then disconnect the mic boom by pulling it straight out of the headset and plug the mic boom back in. Then re-plug your headset into your PS4 controller again. 2) Try your PS4 headset with mic in another device to see if it works normally.
How can I hear game audio through capture card?
From Windows Start enter “Sound”, click on Microphone. Locate your capture card, right mouse click, and select properties. Click on the “Listen” tab and check “Listen to this device” Click OK.
Can you use wireless headset with Elgato?
Wireless headsets are not compatible with the Elgato Gaming Chat Link. However, certain wireless headsets can include a mobile cable which equips it with the 4-pole 3.5mm jack, where it can act as a wired headset as well.
How do I hear my Elgato through my headset?
2) Plug your headset into the female port of the Elgato Chat Link. With these types of headsets, the solution is simply configuring the PS4 software.
- In your PS4 interface, go to Settings.
- Choose Devices.
- Select Audio Devices.
- Under Output Device, change the output to TV or AV Amplifier.
How do I fix my Elgato audio?
How to Fix Sound Quality Issues
- Run the Windows Audio Troubleshooting Tool.
- Ensure That Your Game Console is Set to Output Audio.
- Check That the Cables are Properly Connected.
- Verify the Elgato Game Capture Software is Not Muted.
- Increase the Software Game Audio.
- Turn on the HDMI Output Selected with Analog Audio.
How do I get my PS4 to play Sound through Headphones?
Hold the PlayStation button until the Quick Menu appears. Select Sound/Devices > Output to Headphones > All Audio. This should output all audio through your headphones or earbuds.
Why can I hear through my headset but not talk?
Make sure the headset is not muted. To do this, check the mute button on the headset controls. (For a headset, the mute button is on the left side of the connector that is plugged into the expansion port of the controller.
How do I make Sound come through my TV and Headphones PS4?
You can set the audio that is output to your compatible headset. You can select all audio, or only chat audio. Select Sound and Screen > Audio Output Settings > Output to Headphones. The default setting is Chat Audio.
How do I hear audio on my Elgato?
Windows PC HDMI audio and Elgato Game Capture HD
- Open the Control Panel.
- Select Sound.
- Choose the Playback tab.
- Highlight your Speakers.
- Choose Set Default.
- Choose the Recording tab.
- Right click, and then select Show Disabled Devices.
- Look for a recording device named Stereo Mix or Mono Mix.
Why can’t I hear my capture card audio?
Make sure the sound output of the computer is not low or muted. 2. In the Game Capture Software, make sure the game sound dial is not set too low. Both Game Capture HD and 4K Capture Utility software support analog audio capture from specific capture devices.
Does Elgato hd60s capture audio?
Elgato Game Capture HD60 typically captures stereo audio via the HDMI input, along with video.