If your headset (headphones) is playing only background sounds (or music), then the main cause shouldn’t be from the headphone speakers, it might be an audio jack/socket loose connection, a media player (mobile/ PC..etc) might have an audio driver and/or settings issue, the audio file you are playing might be the
- 1 Why can’t I hear music through my headphones?
- 2 How do I get sound to only play through headphones?
- 3 Why can’t I hear music but not voices?
- 4 Why do my headphones sound muffled?
- 5 Why is my music not playing through my Bluetooth headphones?
- 6 Why can I only hear the background music on Netflix?
- 7 Can you play music through Bluetooth and headphones at the same time?
- 8 Can you play audio through Bluetooth and wired headphones at the same time?
- 9 How do I use both wired and wireless headphones?
Why can’t I hear music through my headphones?
Make sure your audio source is on and the volume is up. If your headphones have a volume button or knob, make sure to turn it up. Make sure the headphone jack is firmly plugged into the correct audio jack. If the audio source uses a line remote, disconnect the remote and plug directly to the audio source.
How do I get sound to only play through headphones?
Adjust your Windows settings
- Connect your headphones and speakers to your PC.
- Right-click on the volume icon in the taskbar and click Sounds.
- Under the Playback tab, right-click Speakers and choose “Set as Default Device”.
- Under the Recording tab, right-click Stereo Mix and click Properties.
Why can’t I hear music but not voices?
In some cases, a lack of voices in your music could be caused by an output imbalance between your left and right speakers. This happens if your hearing in one of your ears isn’t as good as the other, or if one of the headphone speakers isn’t working as it should.
Why do my headphones sound muffled?
For wired headphones, muffled audio can be caused by a loose connection to the audio source. If the plug of your headphones isn’t properly plugged in the audio port, sound quality will be inconsistent. When your headphones have low battery levels, they won’t have enough power to consistently perform at a tip-top level.
Why is my music not playing through my Bluetooth headphones?
If you’re getting no sound out of your Bluetooth headphones, make sure that the Media Audio setting is turned on. With your Bluetooth headphones connected, go to Settings, and click Bluetooth. Select your Bluetooth headphones from the list. On the next screen, make sure that Media Audio is turned ON.
Why can I only hear the background music on Netflix?
Make sure the volume is turned up on both the Netflix.com player and your computer. If you’re watching on a browser, ensure your tab isn’t muted by looking for the mute icon on the Netflix tab while your video is playing. If your tab is muted, right-click on it and select Unmute Tab or Unmute Site.
Can you play music through Bluetooth and headphones at the same time?
Android users need to go to Bluetooth Settings and pair either Bluetooth headphones or speakers one by one. Once connected, tap the three-dot icon on the right and click on Advanced Settings. Toggle on the ‘dual audio’ option if not already turned on. This should enable users to connect to two devices at once.
Can you play audio through Bluetooth and wired headphones at the same time?
You can listen to two Bluetooth headphones at the same time or use a splitter to listen to two wired headphones at the same time.
How do I use both wired and wireless headphones?
Can I use wired and wireless headphones in the same time?
- Open Sound panel.
- Select Speakers as the default playback device.
- Go to the “Recording” tab.
- Right click and enable “Show Disabled Devices”
- A recording device called “Wave Out Mix”, “Mono Mix” or “Stereo Mix” (this was my case) should appear.