Pair with your Mac or another device that uses Bluetooth
- Press the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds. When the five Fuel Gauge lights flash, your headphones are discoverable.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Select your headphones from the list of discovered Bluetooth devices.
- 1 How do you pair beats headphones?
- 2 How do I connect my beats Bluetooth headphones?
- 3 Why are my beats not connecting?
- 4 How do you connect your beats after you forgot the device?
- 5 How do you turn on Beats Wireless headphones?
- 6 Where is power button on beats wireless?
- 7 How do I make studio buds discoverable?
- 8 How do I connect my beats to my Mac?
- 9 Why are my Beats Studio Wireless not connecting to Bluetooth?
- 10 How do I connect wireless headphones to my iPhone?
- 11 How do I connect my Beats by Dre to my iPhone?
- 12 How do I connect my iPhone to Beats?
How do you pair beats headphones?
Add Beats Wireless Headphones to Android
- Swipe down from the center of the Android home screen to open the App Drawer.
- Tap Wireless and Network.
- Tap Bluetooth and then tap the toggle switch to enable Bluetooth.
- Once Bluetooth is on, tap Pair new device.
- Select Beats Wireless from the available devices list.
How do I connect my beats Bluetooth headphones?
Pair Beats Headphones with Android Tap and hold the “Bluetooth” button to access your Android device’s Bluetooth settings. Tap the “Pair new device” button and then tap on your Beats headphones under Bluetooth devices to complete the pairing process.
Why are my beats not connecting?
Check the volume Make sure that both your Beats product and your Bluetooth device are charged and turned on. Play a track that you downloaded to your device, not streaming audio. Increase the volume on your Beats product and on the paired Bluetooth device.
How do you connect your beats after you forgot the device?
Ensure Bluetooth is On and then select your device from the list below.
- Click the System Preferences icon.
- Click the Bluetooth icon.
- Ensure that Bluetooth status reads Bluetooth: On.
- Locate the device you wish to pair in the list and click Pair.
- Once connected, the device will display Connected within the device list.
How do you turn on Beats Wireless headphones?
To turn your earphones on or off, press and hold the power button for 1 second. To charge your earphones, plug them into a power source using the included micro USB cable. Your earphones provide up to 12 hours of playback from a full charge, and up to 1 hour of playback from 5-minute charge.
The power button is on the cable beneath the right earphone. Press and hold the button for 1 second to turn your earphones on or off.
How do I make studio buds discoverable?
Make sure that your phone is using Android 6.0 or higher, and that it has Bluetooth and Location turned on. With the case lid open, hold your Beats Studio Buds near your phone or tablet. When you get a notification, tap “Tap to pair.” You’ll get a “Device connected” or “Pairing complete” notification.
How do I connect my beats to my Mac?
Pair with Mac
- Make sure that your earphones are charged.
- Hold down the power button on the left earphone for 4 seconds to enter discovery mode.
- On your Mac, choose System Preferences from the Apple menu, then click Bluetooth.
- Select your Powerbeats2 Wireless from the list of Bluetooth devices.
- Click Pair.
Why are my Beats Studio Wireless not connecting to Bluetooth?
Connect the Wireless Studio Beats to the charger, then hold the power button and the volume down button for ten seconds. Look at the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone or Mac and choose the option to “Forget This Device.” Then try pairing them again. Turn your headphones ON.
How do I connect wireless headphones to my iPhone?
Bluetooth Headsets: How to Pair with an iPhone
- On your iPhone, press Settings > General > Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is turned Off, tap to turn it On.
- Place your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode.
- When you see your Plantronics device name, tap it to pair and connect.
How do I connect my Beats by Dre to my iPhone?
When you get new Beats earphones, it’s easy to connect to your iPhone.
- Turn on the power.
- The power light should flash on and off.
- If you don’t get a flashing light at first, hold the power button for several seconds to go into pairing mode.
- Open Settings > Bluetooth on your iPhone.
How do I connect my iPhone to Beats?
Locate your Beats from an iOS device: Open the Find My app. Locate your Beats using an iCloud account:
- Go to iCloud.com/find in your browser.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Choose All Devices, then select the headphones you want to locate.