Set your default playback device
- On the Windows Search Box, type Control Panel. Hit Enter.
- Click on Hardware & Sound. On the next page, select Sound.
- Select your Bluetooth headphones on the list. List of playback devices.
- Click on “Set Default”.
- Test if it works by playing an audio file from your PC.
- 1 How do I make sound come through my speakers and headphones Windows 10?
- 2 How can I make my computer speakers and Bluetooth speakers play simultaneously?
- 3 How do you use Bluetooth and headphones at the same time?
- 4 Can I use Bluetooth headphones and wired headphones at the same time on laptop?
- 5 Can you listen to wireless headphones and wired headphones at the same time?
- 6 Can I use Bluetooth and speakers at the same time?
- 7 How can I play sound through both speakers?
- 8 Can you play music through AUX and Bluetooth at the same time?
How do I make sound come through my speakers and headphones Windows 10?
How to swap between headphones and speakers
- Click the small speaker icon next to the clock on your Windows taskbar.
- Select the small up arrow to the right of your current audio output device.
- Select your output of choice from the list that appears.
How can I make my computer speakers and Bluetooth speakers play simultaneously?
The simple way is to buy a bluetooth speaker that has an “audio out” jack. Direct the music to your bluetooth speaker and run a cable from the speaker output to your computer speakers input. Then you will have coordinated music being played by bluetooth speaker and your 2.1 speaker system.
How do you use Bluetooth and headphones at the same time?
Android users need to go to Bluetooth Settings and pair either Bluetooth headphones or speakers one by one. Once connected, tap the three-dot icon on the right and click on Advanced Settings. Toggle on the ‘dual audio’ option if not already turned on. This should enable users to connect to two devices at once.
Can I use Bluetooth headphones and wired headphones at the same time on laptop?
Yes. You can use wired headphone & Bluetooth headphones at the same time, but in PC.
Can you listen to wireless headphones and wired headphones at the same time?
With a variety of workarounds, it’s possible to connect two or more wired or Bluetooth headphones to your computer. And even if you’re using two Bluetooth headphones or headphones that use different ports, you sometimes still need to play around with your audio settings to get a good connection for both headsets.
Can I use Bluetooth and speakers at the same time?
In Android Pie, tap Advanced. In earlier Android versions, tap the menu icon (3 vertical dots) in the upper-right corner. Turn on the Dual Audio toggle switch. To use Dual Audio, pair the phone with two speakers, two headphones, or one of each, and audio will stream to both.
How can I play sound through both speakers?
Playing Sound on Headphones And Speakers Using Software Settings
- Right-click on the speaker icon in the notification tray, then select Sounds.
- Select the recording tab.
- Look for Stereo Mix, right-click on it and select Enable if it isn’t already.
- Right-click on Stereo Mix again and select properties.
- Select the Listen tab.
Can you play music through AUX and Bluetooth at the same time?
Put simply, it is possible to play audio through both aux and Bluetooth at the same time, however, you’ll need another component or a device like a male-to-female dual auxiliary splitter (from Amazon).