Use an audio splitter or Bluetooth adapter A splitter offers a plug-and-play solution. Simply plug the splitter into your PC and plug the headphones into one port and the speakers into another. It’s best to buy a high-quality audio splitter. Cheap splitters can negatively affect the quality and volume of your sound.
- 1 Can you play music through headphones and Bluetooth at the same time?
- 2 How can I listen through Bluetooth and headphones?
- 3 Can you use Bluetooth headphones and regular headphones at the same time on iPhone?
- 4 Can I use Bluetooth and speakers at the same time?
- 5 How do I play music through my speakers and headphones at the same time Android?
- 6 Can I use 2 audio devices at the same time?
- 7 Can I use Bluetooth headphones and wired headphones at the same time on laptop?
- 8 How do I get sound from both the TV and headphones at the same time?
- 9 Can wired and wireless headphones work together?
- 10 How do I play music from my iPhone to two Bluetooth devices?
- 11 How do I play music on two Bluetooth devices?
Can you play music through headphones and Bluetooth at the same time?
Android users need to go to Bluetooth Settings and pair either Bluetooth headphones or speakers one by one. Once connected, tap the three-dot icon on the right and click on Advanced Settings. Toggle on the ‘dual audio’ option if not already turned on. This should enable users to connect to two devices at once.
How can I listen through Bluetooth and headphones?
From the home screen, go to the Settings menu and select Remote & Accessories. Choose Add Accessory and put your Bluetooth headphones into pairing mode. Select the headphones in the menu when they appear. Your headphones are now paired with your Android/Google TV device.
Can you use Bluetooth headphones and regular headphones at the same time on iPhone?
iOS will only output sound to one device at a time, and that includes the internal speakers. So NO, you can’t pair multiple Bluetooth headsets and listen through both simultaneously.
Can I use Bluetooth and speakers at the same time?
You can have both the speakers of your computer and Bluetooth speakers play at the same time. But there is one problem – these two speakers have different connections. Even if you place your Bluetooth speakers on top of your PC, they will still play a second behind the computer speakers.
How do I play music through my speakers and headphones at the same time Android?
Under the Recording tab, right-click Stereo Mix and click Properties. Under the Listen tab, check the box that says “Listen to this device”. Under Playback through this device, choose your headphones. Click the Apply button.
Can I use 2 audio devices at the same time?
So you can play audio from two, or more, sound devices at once by enabling Stereo Mix or adjusting the volume and device preferences in Win 10. If you are planning to connect multiple headphones but don’t have enough jack ports, use a headphone splitter.
Can I use Bluetooth headphones and wired headphones at the same time on laptop?
Yes. You can use wired headphone & Bluetooth headphones at the same time, but in PC.
How do I get sound from both the TV and headphones at the same time?
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Display & Sound] — [Audio output] — [Audio to both TV speakers & other device] to enable it and output sound from both the device connected to the headphone jack or Bluetooth headphones, and the TV speakers.
Can wired and wireless headphones work together?
I doubt there is a way to get both the wired and wireless audio to work at the same time. But you can definitely connect two different Bluetooth devices and listen that way. They don’t have to be the same model device or anything. Just pair both and make sure you’re connected before starting playback.
How do I play music from my iPhone to two Bluetooth devices?
How to Connect Two Bluetooth Speakers to an iOS (iPhone and iPad) Device
- Step 1: On the iPhone/iPad, go to Settings > Bluetooth.
- Step 2: Turn on Both Speakers.
- Step 3: Connect the Speakers from Bluetooth settings.
- Step 4: Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for Each Additional Speaker Setup You Want to Add.
How do I play music on two Bluetooth devices?
In earlier Android versions, tap the menu icon (3 vertical dots) in the upper-right corner. Turn on the Dual Audio toggle switch. To use Dual Audio, pair the phone with two speakers, two headphones, or one of each, and audio will stream to both. If you add a third, the first paired device will be booted off.