Here’s how: Right-click on the sound icon on the lower-right of your computer screen, then click Sounds. Click the Playback tab, unplug and then re-plug your headphone into the headphone jack to make sure Headphones (or Speakers/Headphones, same as below) is checked, then click OK.
- 1 Why are my speakers and headphones not working?
- 2 Can I use computer speakers and headphones at the same time?
- 3 How do I connect headphones and speakers to my laptop?
- 4 How do I make sound come through both speakers and headphones Windows 10?
- 5 Why my laptop has no sound but headphones work?
- 6 Why can’t I hear my computer through my headphones?
- 7 How can I listen to 2 headphones on my computer?
- 8 Can I use 2 audio devices at the same time?
- 9 How do I use headphones and mic at the same time Windows 10?
- 10 Why won’t my headphones work on my HP laptop?
- 11 How do you use a front and back audio jack at the same time?
Why are my speakers and headphones not working?
Double-check the Connection. Your headset or speakers must be plugged into the headphone jack or audio-out jack in order to work. If you’re using a headset plugged into a headphone jack on a set of speakers, ensure the speakers are turned on and plugged into the audio-out jack on the computer.
Can I use computer speakers and headphones at the same time?
Use an audio splitter or Bluetooth adapter A splitter offers a plug-and-play solution. Simply plug the splitter into your PC and plug the headphones into one port and the speakers into another. It’s best to buy a high-quality audio splitter.
How do I connect headphones and speakers to my laptop?
To setup headphones with wireless Bluetooth technology see, HP PCs – Connecting a Bluetooth Device (Windows). Setting Speakers and Headphones in the Sound properties
- Click Start, then click Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound.
- Click Sound.
- Click Speakers and Headphones.
- Click Set Default and then click OK.
How do I make sound come through both speakers and headphones Windows 10?
This is also pretty easy to do in Windows 10:
- Right-click on the speaker icon in the notification tray, then select Sounds.
- Select the recording tab.
- Look for Stereo Mix, right-click on it and select Enable if it isn’t already.
- Right-click on Stereo Mix again and select properties.
- Select the Listen tab.
Why my laptop has no sound but headphones work?
Laptop speakers not working but headphones work This issue can occur if your speakers aren’t properly configured. Check the sound settings and make sure that your laptop speakers are set as the default audio device.
Why can’t I hear my computer through my headphones?
If you’re using wired headphones, check your audio jack. Look for the audio output port on the side or back of your computer, often with the headphones or speaker icon, and ensure your headphone jack is properly plugged in. If so, turn it off, plug in your headphones and see if they work again.
How can I listen to 2 headphones on my computer?
Use sound-splitting hardware, such as a headphone splitter The easiest way to use two headphones on your PC or Mac is to use a headphone splitter. This lets you plug two or more headphones into your computer via the mini-stereo or USB port and split the sound equally between both devices.
Can I use 2 audio devices at the same time?
So you can play audio from two, or more, sound devices at once by enabling Stereo Mix or adjusting the volume and device preferences in Win 10. If you are planning to connect multiple headphones but don’t have enough jack ports, use a headphone splitter.
How do I use headphones and mic at the same time Windows 10?
To do this, we run through similar steps carried out for the headphones.
- Right-click the sound icon in the taskbar.
- Select Open sound settings.
- Choose Sound control panel on the right.
- Select the Recording tab.
- Choose the microphone.
- Hit Set as default.
- Open the Properties window.
- Select the Levels tab.
Why won’t my headphones work on my HP laptop?
If the computer still does not recognize the device, try plugging the USB connector into a different port on the computer. Most importantly, make sure the jack connector type you are using is compatible with your computer. Two types of headphone connectors are available on HP computers.
How do you use a front and back audio jack at the same time?
Please follow below instruction:
- 1.Update your Realtek High definition Audio driver to the latest version.
- Click the document folder icon in Realtek HD Audio Manager, as below image and check both options,
- 3.Click Device Advanced Settings and select separate all input jacks as independent input devices.