The whole process took 11 days.
- 1 How long does Sennheiser warranty last?
- 2 Where is the serial number on Sennheiser headphones?
- 3 How long does it take for a Sennheiser product to be refunded?
- 4 How do I return Sennheiser headphones?
- 5 Are there fake Sennheiser?
- 6 How do I verify my Sennheiser?
- 7 How can you tell a fake ie800 Sennheiser?
- 8 How do you replace Sennheiser headphones?
- 9 Where is the serial number on Sennheiser PXC 550?
- 10 How long does it take for Sennheiser to deliver?
- 11 How do I return Sennheiser products?
- 12 How do I cancel an order on Sennheiser?
How long does Sennheiser warranty last?
The original Sennheiser product you have purchased is covered by a warranty of 24 months. For some products a different warranty period applies. For the exact duration of your warranty, please refer to the separate extended warranty table.
Where is the serial number on Sennheiser headphones?
The serial number is located inside of the right side of the earcup. You have to remove the ear pad and you will see the serial number. You may also want to contact Sennheiser customer service for additional information.
How long does it take for a Sennheiser product to be refunded?
After receiving your returned product(s) and/or your completed letter of destruction (ELOD or LOD), your refund will appear in your account within 5 to 7 business days. Please be aware that if you purchased using a method other than credit card, you may be prompted to provide bank details so we may credit your account.
How do I return Sennheiser headphones?
– Customer can walk-in visit our service centre between working hours i.e (Monday to Friday—9.30AM to 6.00 PM). Or, – Customer can courier the product to the nearest service centre along with the required details.
Are there fake Sennheiser?
For the most part, counterfeit Sennheiser products are offered for sale at internet auctions or on specially created webpages. We are working actively to live up to the quality standards we set for ourselves, and to give our customers the Sennheiser quality to which they are accustomed.
How do I verify my Sennheiser?
If your Sennheiser headphone is bought after August 2012, you can check the authentication of your headphone by using the security label on the box case. On the box, there should be an QR code, scan it and it will lead you the Sennheiser authentication page.
How can you tell a fake ie800 Sennheiser?
- IEM. Poor sound quality. Cord length is off (too short). Causes it to not cleanly wrap up in the case because it’s not long enough to reach the hole for the headphone side!
- Case. Poor stiching. Not as dense foam. Dirty cuts on the foam. Cheaper quality leather. Weak magnetic clasp.
How do you replace Sennheiser headphones?
For Sennheiser, it’s required that you get in touch with them directly. As long as you have your invoice which serves as your proof of purchase, any Sennheiser service center that services headphones should be in a position to fulfill your warranty claim request.
Where is the serial number on Sennheiser PXC 550?
It’s on the packaging box they came in (for some reason).
How long does it take for Sennheiser to deliver?
Normally, the product will become available within a week. You will receive an email as soon as the product ships.
How do I return Sennheiser products?
Please contact Customer Service by email or phone on the information made on the website. All returned items must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt, a return / exchange authorization number and in unopened, saleable condition. Postage and charges for return of these will not be refunded.
How do I cancel an order on Sennheiser?
You can submit a request to cancel your order on the same day the order was placed (unless your product is on backorder). Please note that your request may not be able to be approved because your order has already been shipped. Click here to submit a request to cancel your order.