For Windows 10:
- Search for “Bluetooth” in your Windows search box.
- Once the Bluetooth & other devices window pops up, ensure Bluetooth is “on”
- Tap “Add Bluetooth or other device” and then select your device from the list.
- 1 Why are my Skullcandy headphones not pairing?
- 2 Why won’t my crusher wireless connect to my phone?
- 3 How do I pair my Skullcandy crusher with my iPhone?
- 4 How do I put my crusher Wireless in pairing mode?
- 5 How do I reset my Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones?
- 6 Why are my Skullcandy headphones flashing red and blue?
- 7 How do I pair my Skullcandy Bluetooth over ear headphones?
- 8 How do you pair Indy Skullcandy?
Why are my Skullcandy headphones not pairing?
Turn off your headphones. Hold Volume + & center or power button for up to 5 seconds to reset the paired list. Remove the devices turn it on again. It is ready to pair, so choose the desired device and enjoy it.
Why won’t my crusher wireless connect to my phone?
Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. This will clear all the list of devices from your crusher wireless. Then, press and hold the volume up and volume down together for 3 seconds, you will hear beep if your device is locked out. This step is to unlock if its Locked up already.
How do I pair my Skullcandy crusher with my iPhone?
Just press the power button for five seconds to turn them on and put them in pairing mode. The LED lights will flash red and blue and a voice will confirm pairing. Next, open the settings on your device. Make sure your Bluetooth is turned on.
How do I put my crusher Wireless in pairing mode?
- Go to settings and then tap Connections.
- In Connections window, press Bluetooth.
- Under ‘Available devices’, when your Skullcandy device appears, tap on it and then your Android device will be connected to your headphones.
How do I reset my Skullcandy Crusher wireless headphones?
How to Reset Your Crusher Headphones. If your Skullcandy Bluetooth headphones pairing has not been successful, you can try resetting the headphones. For this, press the volume up and volume down buttons for at least 4 seconds. Release the buttons when you hear two beeps.
Why are my Skullcandy headphones flashing red and blue?
The most common reason why your Bluetooth headset is flashing red and blue is it is unpaired. The headphones are looking for a connection. It’s possible you may have accidentally held down the pairing button. This puts the headphones in pairing mode, which makes the status lights blink red and blue.
How do I pair my Skullcandy Bluetooth over ear headphones?
Go to Settings and turn on Bluetooth. In Bluetooth click “Pair new device”. When you see your Skullcandy device come up in the list, tap it and it should be paired with your phone.
How do you pair Indy Skullcandy?
At this time, turn on your device’s Bluetooth and look for Indy™ Evo in your list of “Available Bluetooth” devices. Please make sure it only appears once, and select it. For Android devices: Click “+ Pair New Device” and select Indy™ Evo to pair your earbuds to your device.