Pair with your Mac or another device that uses Bluetooth
- Press the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds. When the five Fuel Gauge lights flash, your headphones are discoverable.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Select your headphones from the list of discovered Bluetooth devices.
- 1 Why is my beats headphones not connecting to Bluetooth?
- 2 How do I make my beats discoverable?
- 3 What do I do if my beats wireless wont connect?
- 4 Where is power button on beats wireless?
- 5 How do I connect my Iphone to Beats?
- 6 How do I reset my beats?
- 7 How do I make my beats pro wireless discoverable?
- 8 Why wont my beats connect to my iPad?
Why is my beats headphones not connecting to Bluetooth?
Check the volume Make sure that both your Beats product and your Bluetooth device are charged and turned on. Play a track that you downloaded to your device, not streaming audio. Increase the volume on your Beats product and on the paired Bluetooth device.
How do I make my beats discoverable?
Add Beats Wireless Headphones to Android
- Swipe down from the center of the Android home screen to open the App Drawer.
- Tap Wireless and Network.
- Tap Bluetooth and then tap the toggle switch to enable Bluetooth.
- Once Bluetooth is on, tap Pair new device.
- Select Beats Wireless from the available devices list.
What do I do if my beats wireless wont connect?
Ensure Bluetooth is On and then select your device from the list below.
- Click the System Preferences icon.
- Click the Bluetooth icon.
- Ensure that Bluetooth status reads Bluetooth: On.
- Locate the device you wish to pair in the list and click Pair.
- Once connected, the device will display Connected within the device list.
The power button is on the cable beneath the right earphone. Press and hold the button for 1 second to turn your earphones on or off.
How do I connect my Iphone to Beats?
Locate your Beats from an iOS device: Open the Find My app. Locate your Beats using an iCloud account:
- Go to iCloud.com/find in your browser.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Choose All Devices, then select the headphones you want to locate.
How do I reset my beats?
Reset Beats Flex
- Hold down both the power button and the volume down button for 15 seconds.
- When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.
How do I make my beats pro wireless discoverable?
How to connect Powerbeats Pro to your Android phone
- Launch the Bluetooth settings on your Android Phone (Settings > Bluetooth)
- Tap to pair a new device.
- Open your Powerbeats Pro case with the earphones inside.
- Once the Powerbeats Pro appears, tap on them in the list on your phone.
Why wont my beats connect to my iPad?
On your iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on. If you can’t turn on Bluetooth or you see a spinning gear, restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Then try to pair and connect it again. Make sure that your Bluetooth accessory and iOS device are close to each other.