Turn off both earbuds, then turn them both on at the same time by long pressing the Multi-Funciton Button for more than 8 seconds. The LED indicators will flash red and blue, then will flash blue when the earbuds are paired with each other. Pair with your Bluetooth® device.
- 1 Why won’t my Brookstone headphones connect?
- 2 How do I manually connect Bluetooth headphones?
- 3 How can I pair my Bluetooth headphones?
- 4 How do you pair Brookstone Big Blue earbuds?
- 5 Why is my Bluetooth not pairing?
- 6 How do you put wireless headphones in pairing mode?
- 7 How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
- 8 How do I connect my wireless headphones to my phone?
- 9 Why does my iPhone not find Bluetooth devices?
- 10 Can’t get both wireless earbuds working?
- 11 How do I reset my Brookstone Big Blue Speaker?
- 12 How do you pair Brookstone BKH600 earbuds?
Why won’t my Brookstone headphones connect?
Weak transmitter range or interference from physical obstructions such as a wall may cause your Brookstone wireless TV headphones not to work as expected. When reception over the wireless network is impeded, the sound quality or volume in the headphones may be affected.
How do I manually connect Bluetooth headphones?
Bluetooth headphones pairing procedure
- Press and hold on the. (power) button for approx.
- The indicator will flash.
- Confirm that the indicator continues to flash after releasing your finger from the button.
- Perform the pairing procedure on the source device to detect your Bluetooth headphones.
How can I pair my Bluetooth headphones?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.
How do you pair Brookstone Big Blue earbuds?
Press and hold the earbud’s Multi-Function Button (MFB)for about 4 seconds, until the LED alternates between red and blue, indicating that the earbuds are in pairing mode. 3. On your device, search the list of available devices and select Big Blue Color Earbuds.
Why is my Bluetooth not pairing?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do you put wireless headphones in pairing mode?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth.
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I connect my wireless headphones to my phone?
Tap the headphones listed. On an Android device, pull down the shade from the top of the phone and long-press the Bluetooth icon. It’ll bring you right to the Bluetooth menu where you can turn it on and then search for devices. Tap the name of the headphones you’re trying to pair.
Why does my iPhone not find Bluetooth devices?
You should first make sure Bluetooth is turned on and try connecting your device in the Bluetooth settings. If your iPhone still won’t connect to Bluetooth, you can try deleting other devices from Bluetooth settings, updating your iOS software, resetting your network settings, or restarting your iPhone entirely.
Can’t get both wireless earbuds working?
Sync earbuds together by following steps below:
- Forget all “Wicked Driftr” in your device’s Bluetooth settings.
- Turn off Bluetooth setting on your device.
- Replace both earbuds back into the charging case.
- Remove earbuds from charging case.
- Turn Bluetooth back on on your device.
How do I reset my Brookstone Big Blue Speaker?
With Big Blue Party 360 powered on, press and hold the Wi-Fi® SET UP/RESET BUTTON until the LED RING turns off (approximately 5 seconds). The Wi-Fi STATUS LED INDICATOR is solid white for several seconds while the Big Blue Party 360 resets.
How do you pair Brookstone BKH600 earbuds?
After the earbuds link with each other, the LED of the right earbud will quickly flash RED while the LED of the left earbud will slowly flash WHITE indicating they are in Bluetooth pairing mode. 3. Open your device’s Bluetooth menu and find Brookstone BKH600 and select it to pair.