Press and hold the MFB button on the earbud until the indicator flashes red and blue alternately and earbud enters pairing mode.
- The earbuds will directly enter pairing mode the first time you turn them on.
- The earbuds will connect to the last paired Bluetooth device automatically when they are turned on.
- 1 How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to pairing mode?
- 2 How do you reset a Letscom Bluetooth headset?
- 3 How do I turn on my Letscom headphones?
- 4 Why can’t I connect my Bluetooth earphones?
- 5 Why is my Bluetooth not pairing?
- 6 How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
- 7 Why are my wireless headphones flashing red and blue?
- 8 How do I reset my wireless Bluetooth headphones?
- 9 Why are my wireless headphones not turning on?
- 10 How do I put my Letscom headphones in pairing mode?
- 11 How do I pair my Letscom ipx7?
- 12 Why are my headphones not connecting?
How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to pairing mode?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
How do you reset a Letscom Bluetooth headset?
Hold on the MFB key for about 3 seconds when charging until the red and blue lights flash three times to restore factory settings.
How do I turn on my Letscom headphones?
To power the headphones on, press and hold the MFB key for about 3 seconds. On the first power-up, they will automatically go into pairing mode and the LED light will blink blue and red. On the other hand, to turn off the headphones, press and hold the MFB key for about 3 seconds and the LED light will flash red.
Why can’t I connect my Bluetooth earphones?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
Why is my Bluetooth not pairing?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth.
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
Why are my wireless headphones flashing red and blue?
But in general, if your headphones are flashing red and blue, it means they are unpaired from your device. This means your headphones are looking for another Bluetooth device to connect with. Sometimes, headphones in pairing mode are trying but failing to connect with another device.
How do I reset my wireless Bluetooth headphones?
Unplug the headphones from their charging port. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Wait for the LED light to blink to indicate that you have successfully reset your headphones.
Why are my wireless headphones not turning on?
If the power on the headphones is not turning on, the battery may not be inserted correctly or the battery may need to be replaced. If the headphones are being used for the first time, or if the headphones have not been used for a long time, the battery will need to be fully charged before use.
How do I put my Letscom headphones in pairing mode?
Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone or other Bluetooth devices. Take the earbud out of the charging case. Turn off the earbud by pressing and holding the MFB button for 6 seconds. Press and hold the MFB button on the earbud until the indicator flashes red and blue alternately and earbud enters pairing mode.
How do I pair my Letscom ipx7?
Pairing the headphones Press and hold the MFB key for around 6 seconds to put the headphones into pairing mode. Once in this mode the LED will flash alternately blue and red. Using the Bluetooth search function on your smart device select “AV:LINK SBH03” and when paired the LED will flash blue.
Why are my headphones not connecting?
Check audio settings and restart the device There’s also a chance the problem isn’t with the jack or the headphones you’re using but has to do with the device’s audio settings. If this is the case, you’ll be able to sort it out in no time. The most obvious fix is to check if you muted your phone or put the volume down.