Fix 1: Select the Bluetooth device as the default playback device
- On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key and type sound. Then click on Sound.
- In the Playback tab, click on your Bluetooth device > Set Default.
- Play some music and see if this Bluetooth Connected But No Sound problem gets resolved.
- 1 Why is my Bluetooth headphones connected but not working?
- 2 How do I fix my Bluetooth headphones not working?
- 3 How do I fix the sound on my Bluetooth?
- 4 Why is there no sound coming from my headphones?
- 5 Why does my Bluetooth have no sound?
- 6 How do you fix your earphones when there is no sound?
- 7 How do I fix my wireless Bluetooth?
- 8 What happens when your headphones don’t work?
- 9 How do I reset my Bluetooth speaker?
Why is my Bluetooth headphones connected but not working?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I fix my Bluetooth headphones not working?
What you can do about Bluetooth pairing failures
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Determine which pairing process your device employs.
- Turn on discoverable mode.
- Make sure the two devices are in close enough proximity to one another.
- Power the devices off and back on.
- Remove old Bluetooth connections.
How do I fix the sound on my Bluetooth?
You have to uncheck “ Handsfree Telephony ” from the “Services” setting on your Bluetooth device → “Control Panel” → “Hardware and Sound” → “Devices and Printers”. Select your device and right-click, open “Properties”, then go to the “Services” tab and uncheck “Handsfree Telephony”. I just fixed it like that.
Why is there no sound coming from my headphones?
Make sure your audio source is on and the volume is up. If your headphones have a volume button or knob, make sure to turn it up. If you have battery-powered headphones, make sure there is enough charge. Make sure the headphone jack is firmly plugged into the correct audio jack.
Why does my Bluetooth have no sound?
If you’re getting no sound out of your Bluetooth headphones, make sure that the Media Audio setting is turned on. Select your Bluetooth headphones from the list. Check Paired Devices in Android. On the next screen, make sure that Media Audio is turned ON.
How do you fix your earphones when there is no sound?
Ruling Out Phone or PC Settings
- Try another pair of earphones. The first step is to get a pair of perfectly working earphones and connect them to your device.
- Restart the device. Another simple fix you may want to try is restarting your device.
- Check the settings.
- Clean the headphone jack.
How do I fix my wireless Bluetooth?
How To Fix Your Broken Bluetooth Connection
- Reset your Bluetooth device daily. You can connect to multiple Bluetooth devices simultaneously, with seven being the recommended maximum.
- Update your phone’s firmware.
- Buy up-to-date Bluetooth gear.
- Update the firmware on your device.
- Look for a sweet spot.
- Report the problem.
What happens when your headphones don’t work?
Check audio settings and restart the device There’s also a chance the problem isn’t with the jack or the headphones you’re using but has to do with the device’s audio settings. If this is the case, you’ll be able to sort it out in no time. The most obvious fix is to check if you muted your phone or put the volume down.
How do I reset my Bluetooth speaker?
First, remove all the paired devices from the speaker. Then, press and hold the Bluetooth button and the power button simultaneously for more than three seconds to reset the speaker to factory settings.