Go to Settings and turn on Bluetooth. In Bluetooth click “Pair new device”. When you see your Onn headphones come up in the list, tap it and it should be paired with your phone.
- 1 Why wont my ONN Bluetooth headphones connect?
- 2 How do I reset my ONN headphones?
- 3 What do you do if your headphones aren’t pairing?
- 4 Why is my Bluetooth headset not connecting?
- 5 Why are my Onn headphones blinking red and blue?
- 6 How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
- 7 How do I connect my wireless headphones to my phone?
- 8 How do I turn on Onn wireless earbuds?
- 9 What is the pin for Onn headphones?
- 10 How do I reset my Bluetooth headphones?
- 11 Why is one of my earbuds not connecting?
- 12 Why is Bluetooth pairing rejected?
- 13 How do I turn on discoverable mode?
Why wont my ONN Bluetooth headphones connect?
Make sure that you fully charge the headphone before turning it on. Check that the headphone is in pairing mode (Blue/Red indicator light flashes quickly). Delete the existing Bluetooth headphone name in phone, and search again. If still no search result, please restart the headphone and phone, and try again.
How do I reset my ONN headphones?
How to Reset ONN Headphones
- Turn off your ONN headphones.
- Hold down the power button for 10 seconds.
- Wait for the red and blue LED lights to blink.
- Reconnect with your device.
What do you do if your headphones aren’t pairing?
What you can do about Bluetooth pairing failures
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Determine which pairing process your device employs.
- Turn on discoverable mode.
- Make sure the two devices are in close enough proximity to one another.
- Power the devices off and back on.
- Remove old Bluetooth connections.
Why is my Bluetooth headset not connecting?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
Red-and-blue alternating lights indicate that the BTH240 is in pairing mode. The BTH240 will enter pairing mode any time it is powered on if it is not currently paired to any devices (such as after a factory reset.)
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Go to settings, Bluetooth, and find your speaker (There should be a list of Bluetooth devices that you last connected to). Tap on the Bluetooth speaker to connect, then turn the speaker on AFTER you pressed the connect button, while your device is trying to connect to it.
How do I connect my wireless headphones to my phone?
Tap the headphones listed. On an Android device, pull down the shade from the top of the phone and long-press the Bluetooth icon. It’ll bring you right to the Bluetooth menu where you can turn it on and then search for devices. Tap the name of the headphones you’re trying to pair.
How do I turn on Onn wireless earbuds?
Take out both earphones from the charging case and power them off. When the earphones are turned off, press and hold R side earphone 5sec to reactive it connecting to another device, then power on the L side as well.
What is the pin for Onn headphones?
Thanks. So I had to hold both volume buttons to get it to pair after pairing it wants a PIN and suggests 1234 or 0000.
How do I reset my Bluetooth headphones?
If the Bluetooth headset has the design of power key and two volume keys, you can press and hold the [Power switch] key and the [Volume +] key at the same time for 15 seconds, then the Bluetooth headset will automatically restore the factory settings and turn off, and can be used after restart.
Why is one of my earbuds not connecting?
The easiest solution is to reset the wireless earphones. A factory reset will likely resolve any connectivity issues causing the problem. Press the power button of your earphones and reset them. The process may vary by earphones, so make sure to follow the right process for your particular model.
Why is Bluetooth pairing rejected?
Why Bluetooth pairings fail Bluetooth depends on both hardware and software to work properly. So if your devices can’t speak a common Bluetooth language, they won’t be able to connect. Most smartphones are Bluetooth Smart compatible. That includes iPhones running iOS 7 and newer and Android phones running 4.3 or newer.
How do I turn on discoverable mode?
Navigate to the “Settings” menu on your cell phone and locate the “Bluetooth” option. Select the option to place the device in discovery mode. Select the option “Scan for Devices.” This will enable the phone to locate compatible Bluetooth devices near its location.