Please turn on the Bluetooth of your Bluetooth device before turning on the earbuds. If pairing failed, turn off the earbuds first and then press and hold the MFB buttons until the indicator on the left earbud flashes blue and white alternately and earbuds enter pairing mode.
- 1 How do I pair both wireless earbuds at the same time?
- 2 Why won’t my wireless earbuds pair together?
- 3 How do you pair merkury headphones?
- 4 How do you pair soar earbuds?
- 5 How do I reset my wireless Bluetooth headphones?
- 6 Why can I only hear out of one Bluetooth earbud?
- 7 How do you pair left and right earbuds?
- 8 Why is my Bluetooth headphones only working on one side?
- 9 Can’t connect both earbuds?
- 10 Why is my Bluetooth headphones not pairing?
How do I pair both wireless earbuds at the same time?
First, you will need to pair the earbuds to each other, then to the phone.
- Turn them both on at the same time, holding down the buttons until they flash red then blue.
- Once they both are flashing at the same time, you’ll double press a button on ONE earbud.
- The earbud will say it’s connected.
Why won’t my wireless earbuds pair together?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do you pair merkury headphones?
Re-Pairing the Earbuds
- Go to your device’s Bluetooth settings and find the earbuds on the list of Bluetooth devices.
- Power the earbuds OFF and then back ON again at the same time.
- After a moment, the earbuds should automatically re-pair to each other.
- Once re-pared, you can now pair the earbuds to your mobile device.
How do you pair soar earbuds?
Take any side of earbuds as a main earbud. Long press multi-functional button for 5 seconds to enter pairing mode (red & blue indicator flash alternately) 2. Turn on your mobile phone’s Bluetooth and search for the name “QDSLTMC12B” and connect it. (blue indicator flash as pairing success) 3.
How do I reset my wireless Bluetooth headphones?
Unplug the headphones from their charging port. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Wait for the LED light to blink to indicate that you have successfully reset your headphones.
Why can I only hear out of one Bluetooth earbud?
Headsets may play only in one ear depending on your audio settings. So check your audio properties and make sure that the mono option is turned off. In addition, make sure that voice levels are balanced on both earbuds. The voice levels must be equal on both sides of your headset.
How do you pair left and right earbuds?
Take the left and right earbuds out the case and long press the touch control area at the same time for about 3 seconds or until you see a white LED light flashing on both earbuds. It is very important that you long press the left and right earbud at the same time.
Why is my Bluetooth headphones only working on one side?
Bluetooth headphones that only work on one side are an error that users often encounter. To fix bluetooth earbuds, you need to restart the headset first. If that still doesn’t solve the problem, try resetting Bluetooth and pairing. In case that doesn’t work, check your mobile/PC audio settings.
Can’t connect both earbuds?
Step 1: While the headphones are charging (the white LED indicator of earbuds is on), double-press the power keys of both sides to reset the headphones. Remove both the headphones from charging case, then both headphones power on automatically and connect each other within 60 seconds.
Why is my Bluetooth headphones not pairing?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.