To enter pairing mode, press and hold (3 seconds) the Multi-function button until the LED flashes blue. The earbuds are now ready to pair with your mobile device. To pair, go to the Bluetooth menu on your mobile device and select the Jabra Elite Sport from the list of available devices.
- 1 How do I put my Jabra Sport in pairing mode?
- 2 How do you put wireless headphones in pairing mode?
- 3 Why are my Jabra headphones not connecting?
- 4 Where is the multifunction button on Jabra headphones?
- 5 How do I reset my Jabra Bluetooth headset?
- 6 Why is my Bluetooth not connecting?
- 7 How do I pair my phone with Bluetooth?
- 8 How do I put my JBL Bluetooth headphones in pairing mode?
- 9 Why are my Bluetooth headphones not showing up?
- 10 How do I troubleshoot my Jabra headset?
- 11 How do I pair my Jabra earbuds?
- 12 Why is my left Jabra not working?
How do I put my Jabra Sport in pairing mode?
- Turn on your Jabra Elite Sport.
- On the right earbud, simultaneously press and hold (5 seconds) the Multi-function button and the Sports button.
- Your Jabra Elite Sport is now reset, and goes directly into pairing mode.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone, and select Jabra Sport Elite.
How do you put wireless headphones in pairing mode?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
Why are my Jabra headphones not connecting?
Restart your Jabra device by turning it off and on. Ensure your Jabra device is in pairing mode. See the following section, Related Frequently Asked Questions, for guidance on how to pair your Jabra device. If you still cannot pair your Jabra device with your mobile device, contact support.
The earbuds can be turned on or off individually by holding the Multi-function button on the right earbud, or the Volume down button on the left earbud, until the LED flashes green (on) or red (off). The right earbud can be used alone for mono playback or for calls.
How do I reset my Jabra Bluetooth headset?
Follow these steps to reset:
- Turn on your Jabra Wave.
- Simultaneously press and hold the Volume down button and the Answer/end button for 5 seconds, until the battery icon and the Bluetooth icon flash 5 times.
- Your Jabra Wave has now been reset, and you may turn it off.
Why is my Bluetooth not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I pair my phone with Bluetooth?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth.
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I put my JBL Bluetooth headphones in pairing mode?
Android. Go to Settings and turn on Bluetooth. In Bluetooth click “Pair new device”. When you see your JBL device come up in the list, tap it and it should be paired with your phone.
Why are my Bluetooth headphones not showing up?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
How do I troubleshoot my Jabra headset?
Fixes to try:
- Check the sound settings.
- Update your audio driver.
- Reset the Jabra headset and connection.
- Check for damaged system files.
- Update the firmware.
How do I pair my Jabra earbuds?
Press and hold (approximately 10 seconds) the Multi-function button on the right earbud until the LED briefly flashes purple (note that the LED will flash red before it flashes purple). The earbuds have now been reset. The LED will automatically turn green to indicate it is on and then blue to indicate pairing mode.
Why is my left Jabra not working?
Ensure the earbuds are paired and connected with your mobile device. Place the left earbud in the charging case and keep the lid open. Wait for the LED on the left earbud to flash red while it is still in the charging case. If the LED does not flash red, try cleaning the pins and poles on the charging case.