Playing Sound on Headphones And Speakers Using Software Settings
- Right-click on the speaker icon in the notification tray, then select Sounds.
- Select the recording tab.
- Look for Stereo Mix, right-click on it and select Enable if it isn’t already.
- Right-click on Stereo Mix again and select properties.
- Select the Listen tab.
- 1 How do I connect headphones and speakers to my computer?
- 2 Can I use speakers and headphones at the same time?
- 3 Can I use 2 audio devices at the same time?
- 4 How do you make sound come out of two headphones?
- 5 How do I get sound from both the TV and headphones at the same time?
- 6 How do I connect my microphone and speakers to my computer?
How do I connect headphones and speakers to my computer?
Use the following steps to connect a pair of front desktop speakers to the computer:
- Position one speaker on each side of the computer monitor.
- Connect the audio cable to the green Speaker Out port on the back of the computer.
- Plug the speaker AC adapter into the electrical outlet and turn on the speakers.
Can I use speakers and headphones at the same time?
In case you’re wondering, can you also play music through your headphones and speakers at the same time using your Android or iOS device? Yes, but there aren’t any built-in settings for Android or iOS that let you do this. The easiest way is to use an audio splitter to send the sound to two or more devices.
Can I use 2 audio devices at the same time?
So you can play audio from two, or more, sound devices at once by enabling Stereo Mix or adjusting the volume and device preferences in Win 10. If you are planning to connect multiple headphones but don’t have enough jack ports, use a headphone splitter.
How do you make sound come out of two headphones?
Use sound-splitting hardware, such as a headphone splitter The easiest way to use two headphones on your PC or Mac is to use a headphone splitter. This lets you plug two or more headphones into your computer via the mini-stereo or USB port and split the sound equally between both devices.
How do I get sound from both the TV and headphones at the same time?
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Display & Sound] — [Audio output] — [Audio to both TV speakers & other device] to enable it and output sound from both the device connected to the headphone jack or Bluetooth headphones, and the TV speakers.
How do I connect my microphone and speakers to my computer?
Click the Settings icon in the toolbar. In the Audio tab, select Computer audio. You can also specify which audio devices are used as your mic and speakers. To specify your microphone device, click the Camera icon in your browsers address bar and use the drop-down menu in the window.