On the side of the headphones is an on/off button which helps to conserve battery strength when you’re not using them. Switch on the headphones, then switch on Bluetooth on your device, whether it be your smartphone, tablet or laptop, and the headphones will automatically pair.
- 1 How do you put iClever headphones in pairing mode?
- 2 How do I pair iClever bth02?
- 3 How do I pair my iClever speaker?
- 4 How do I light up my iClever headphones?
- 5 Are iClever headphones good?
- 6 Why are my headphones not charging?
- 7 How do you pair wireless earphones?
- 8 How do I connect wireless headphones to my phone?
How do you put iClever headphones in pairing mode?
Answer: To pair to your device first make sure that your device is visible. Next pres and hold the long green button called the multifunction button until the Headphones are on and in pairing mode. Next wait to see IC-BTH07 in your bluetooth settings.
How do I pair iClever bth02?
To activate pairing mode, the button needs to be held for 5 seconds, the light with then begin flashing red and blue. I paired the headphones with an Android phone, an iPad and also directly to a bluetooth transmitter plugged into my desktop PC.
How do I pair my iClever speaker?
It will remember the last paired device and if you need to match the iClever with another Bluetooth signal, press and hold the forward and reverse buttons (on the bottom of the unit) for three seconds. The front button will begin flashing blue to confirm the iClever is in pairing mode.
How do I light up my iClever headphones?
Multicolor LED Lights: Give light to the music with the incredible wireless kids headphones with LEDs! Just press and hold the “+” button to switch on the lights, which pulse to the rhythm of the music. Kids love the fun colors and added visuals!
Are iClever headphones good?
5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price. These are a very good pair of headphones for your money. They are not too expensive they have a long life and they sound good. They are not too expensive they have a long life and they sound good.
Why are my headphones not charging?
The most likely solution lies with your cable or USB. Either the USB is inserted incorrectly, or the charging cable is faulty. Make sure your USB is inserted all the way, both at the power source and on your headphones. If you suspect the issue is your cable, try using a different one.
How do you pair wireless earphones?
How to Pair Bluetooth Earbuds
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case.
- Press and hold the power button.
- Open the charging case.
- Remove the earbuds from the charging case and put them back in.
- Press the pairing button on the charging case.
- Press the pairing button on the earbuds.
How do I connect wireless headphones to my phone?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.