By holding down the power button of the Otium Wireless Sports Earbuds for a few seconds, the earbuds will turn on. If you are wearing the earbuds, you can hear it say “Power On”. At this point, it is discoverable over Bluetooth and you can see ‘otium beats’ show up under ‘Other Devices’.
- 1 How do I reset my Otium Bluetooth headphones?
- 2 How do I pair my Otium M9?
- 3 How do I put my Skullcandy Bluetooth headphones in pairing mode?
- 4 How do I pair my Skullcandy wireless headphones?
- 5 How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
- 6 How do I reset my Skullcandy Bluetooth headphones?
- 7 How do I reset my IJOY headphones?
- 8 How do I pair my Otium X6 bluetooth headset?
- 9 How do I reset my Otium audio system?
- 10 Why do my wireless headphones only work in one ear?
- 11 Why can’t I pair my Skullcandy wireless headphones?
- 12 Why are my Skullcandy headphones not pairing?
How do I reset my Otium Bluetooth headphones?
How To Reset The Earbuds?
- Put the earbuds back to charging case and then quick-click the earbuds three times (both sides) until the white light twinkle twice.
- Take the two headsets out of the charging case and touch the headsets for about 5 seconds until the headsets “blue and white lights” twinkle alternately.
How do I pair my Otium M9?
Dear customer,thank you for your question,please hold the power button longer,till you see the white and red light keep flashing alternately. Then you can find the pairing name”Otium M9 “on the Bluetooth menu of your phone,then just click pair. They will connected successfully.
How do I put my Skullcandy Bluetooth headphones in pairing mode?
Activate Pairing Mode on Your Skullcandy Headphones To activate Bluetooth connectivity, simply press and hold the Power/Bluetooth button for about 4 to 5 seconds. Once pairing mode is activated, you’ll notice the LED light starting to flash.
How do I pair my Skullcandy wireless headphones?
Android. Go to Settings and turn on Bluetooth. In Bluetooth click “Pair new device”. When you see your Skullcandy device come up in the list, tap it and it should be paired with your phone.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about Bluetooth pairing failures
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Determine which pairing process your device employs.
- Turn on discoverable mode.
- Make sure the two devices are in close enough proximity to one another.
- Power the devices off and back on.
- Remove old Bluetooth connections.
How do I reset my Skullcandy Bluetooth headphones?
How to Reset Skullcandy Headphones
- On your laptop or smartphone, delete your Skullcandy headphones from your list of paired devices.
- Press and hold both volume up and down buttons on the right earcup.
- Wait for the two LED indicator lights to flash yellow to let you know the headphones have been reset.
How do I reset my IJOY headphones?
Unfortunately there’s no way to reset the headphones. I had a similar situation where the headphones was paired to to different device. I was able to go to the Bluetooth settings on that device then select the Ijoy and unpaired it. I hope this helps.
How do I pair my Otium X6 bluetooth headset?
Make sure the X6 Plus is turned off and within 3 feet (1 meter) of your device. Put the headset in pairing mode by holding the Multifunction button for about 4 seconds until the status indicator light begins to flash red and blue in an alternating pattern and the headphone says “Pairing”.
How do I reset my Otium audio system?
Answer: Dear customer,thank you for your question.As for resetting the headphones,please press the power button for about 7 seconds while charging. And please cancel all the pairing modes of the headphones on your bluetooth devices. Then reconnect them after resetting.
Why do my wireless headphones only work in one ear?
Headsets may play only in one ear depending on your audio settings. So check your audio properties and make sure that the mono option is turned off. In addition, make sure that voice levels are balanced on both earbuds. The voice levels must be equal on both sides of your headset.
Why can’t I pair my Skullcandy wireless headphones?
Some devices have smart power management that may turn off Bluetooth if the battery level is too low. If your phone isn’t pairing, make sure it and the device you’re trying to pair with have enough juice. Delete a device from a phone and rediscover it.
Why are my Skullcandy headphones not pairing?
Turn off your headphones. Hold Volume + & center or power button for up to 5 seconds to reset the paired list. Remove the devices turn it on again. It is ready to pair, so choose the desired device and enjoy it.