Pair your Bluetooth accessory
- Put your Bluetooth accessory in pairing mode using the instructions that came with it.
- On your Apple Watch, tap Settings Bluetooth. Your Apple Watch will search for nearby Bluetooth accessories.
- Choose your Bluetooth accessory.
- If asked, enter a passkey or PIN.
- 1 Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my Apple Watch?
- 2 Can you pair any Bluetooth headphones with Apple Watch?
- 3 How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones to my Apple Watch without my phone?
- 4 How do you play music through Bluetooth headphones on Apple Watch?
- 5 How do I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my Apple Watch 6?
- 6 Can you listen to music on Apple watch without phone?
- 7 Can I connect my AirPods to my Apple Watch without my phone?
- 8 Can I pair AirPods to Apple Watch?
- 9 How can I listen to Spotify on my Apple Watch without my phone?
- 10 Can I listen to Spotify on my Apple Watch?
- 11 How do I play Spotify through my Bluetooth headphones on my Apple Watch?
Why won’t my Bluetooth headphones connect to my Apple Watch?
The following steps may help when using compatible Bluetooth headphones with Apple Watch, having previously resolved the same issue for some other users: Unpair your headphones from your iPhone or any other device that they may already be paired with. Restart your Apple Watch: Restart your Apple Watch – Apple Support.
Can you pair any Bluetooth headphones with Apple Watch?
The Apple Watch doesn’t have a headphone port, but you can use wireless headphones with it. The Apple Watch does not have a headphone port (or a Lighting port for that matter), so wired headphones are out of the equation. But any pair of Bluetooth-enabled headphones will be compatible with the watch.
How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones to my Apple Watch without my phone?
To connect the Watch to Bluetooth headphones, put your headphones in pairing mode. Then go to the Settings app (on the Watch) > Bluetooth, and your headphones should appear. Select them from the list, and you’re set. I connect headphones to the watch fine.
How do you play music through Bluetooth headphones on Apple Watch?
You may be able to listen to music directly from Apple Watch, but only through Bluetooth headphones. Without them, music will only play through the iPhone. Pairing Bluetooth Headphones
- Put your headphones in Discovery mode.
- Open the Settings app on Apple Watch.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Select the headphones you wish to pair.
How do I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my Apple Watch 6?
How to pair Bluetooth headphones on Apple Watch
- On Apple Watch, head into Settings > Bluetooth.
- Turn on your headphones and enable pairing mode.
- Wait until you see your Bluetooth headphone on Apple Watch, tap on the Bluetooth device to pair.
- Wait a few seconds so Apple Watch can pair to your Bluetooth headphones.
Can you listen to music on Apple watch without phone?
If you’re connected to Wi-Fi or cellular on your Apple Watch Series 3 or later, you can stream Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, and audiobooks, even when you’re away from your iPhone. You need Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to music or other audio on your Apple Watch.
Can I connect my AirPods to my Apple Watch without my phone?
Once they have been set up, AirPods can already connect to all models of Apple Watch without the paired iPhone being nearby: Use your AirPods – Apple Support. Listen to music on your Apple Watch – Apple Support.
Can I pair AirPods to Apple Watch?
AirPods automatically pair with your Apple Watch when they’re initially paired with your iPhone. You shouldn’t need to manually pair them. You can check to make sure they’re paired by looking for AirPods in the AirPlay section of the watch’s Control Center.
How can I listen to Spotify on my Apple Watch without my phone?
Scroll to Music and tap it, then tap + to transfer Spotify music to Apple Watch. Tap the + button next to the music that you want. After syncing, you will find Spotify music tracks on Apple Watch and just play Spotify music on Apple Watch without iPhone even offline.
Can I listen to Spotify on my Apple Watch?
It’s a feature Spotify users have been asking for and Spotify has finally delivered it. You can now download content from Spotify to store on your Apple Watch, letting you listen to it on the move without needing to be connected to your phone or having to use LTE either.
How do I play Spotify through my Bluetooth headphones on my Apple Watch?
If you have the streaming feature, you should see your Apple Watch at the top of the list (and for him, that had a “beta” tag in front of the watch name). If you tap that, the app will then prompt you to select from a Bluetooth device connected to your Apple Watch, such as your AirPods or a Bluetooth speaker nearby.