Power the headset on and when the indicator light flashes red and blue, release the call control button. Turn the Universal Adapter on. Press and hold the adapter pairing/connect button for 7-10 seconds. When adapter starts flashing red and blue release the buttons.
- 1 How do I connect my Plantronics headset to my laptop?
- 2 How do I pair my PLT headphones?
- 3 How do I get my Bluetooth headphones to connect to my laptop?
- 4 How do I pair my Plantronics BackBeat to my laptop?
- 5 Can I use Plantronics headset for computer?
- 6 Why wont my laptop recognize my headphones?
- 7 How do you pair PLT wireless headphones?
- 8 How do you use wireless PLT headphones?
- 9 How do I use Bluetooth on my laptop?
- 10 How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to Windows 10?
- 11 Why is Bluetooth not finding devices?
- 12 How do I pair BB Pro with PLT?
- 13 Can’t connect to PLT headphones?
- 14 How do I pair my Plantronics Bluetooth?
How do I connect my Plantronics headset to my laptop?
Plug the headset into a USB port on your computer. Set the headset as the default device. Test the headset. As an option, you can perform a sound recording on a Windows PC.
How do I pair my PLT headphones?
To pair your BackBeat FIT to your phone: Activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to discover new devices. To do so: iPhone users click Settings > Bluetooth > On. Android users click Settings > Wireless & Networks > Bluetooth: On > Scan for devices.
How do I get my Bluetooth headphones to connect to my laptop?
To pair a Bluetooth headset, speaker, or other audio device On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add Bluetooth or other device > Bluetooth. Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done.
How do I pair my Plantronics BackBeat to my laptop?
Place your headset in pair mode (slide and hold the power button towards the Bluetooth icon). You will hear “pairing” and the LEDs will flash red and blue. On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences > Bluetooth. Click Set Up New Device or “+”, select “PLT_BBTSENSE Stereo” and follow the onscreen instructions.
Can I use Plantronics headset for computer?
The Plantronics Savi 8240 Office Wireless Headset is one of my favorites that I use at my office. It’s a “triple connectivity” wireless headset. It not only attach to your desk phone, it can also attaches to your computer (via USB cable) and smartphone, like a Apple iPhone (via Bluetooth in the base).
Why wont my laptop recognize my headphones?
Make sure your headphones are properly connected to your laptop. Right-click the volume icon on the bottom left of your screen, and select Sounds. Click the Playback tab. If your headphones don’t show up as a listed device, right-click on the empty area and make sure Show Disabled Devices has a check mark on it.
How do you pair PLT wireless headphones?
With that in mind, how does PLT connect? Press and hold the power button for 5 or 6 seconds until the light starts flashing red. Release the button and set the headphones aside. Follow the pairing instructions for your mobile phone or other Bluetooth device.
How do you use wireless PLT headphones?
Start with your headset powered on. Press and hold the call control button for 5 or 6 seconds until the light starts flashing red and blue (some models flash red and white). Release the button and set the headset aside. Follow the pairing instructions for your cell phone or other Bluetooth device.
How do I use Bluetooth on my laptop?
Turn Bluetooth on or off in Windows
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- Select the Bluetooth toggle to turn it On or Off.
How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to Windows 10?
Steps to add a device via Bluetooth in Windows 10
- Make sure Bluetooth is On.
- Click Add Bluetooth or other device.
- Select Bluetooth in the Add a device window.
- Wait while your PC or laptop scans the Bluetooth devices nearby.
- Click on the name of the device you want to connect to, until the PIN code appears.
Why is Bluetooth not finding devices?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I pair BB Pro with PLT?
Slide and hold the power button towards the Bluetooth icon until the LEDs flash red and blue. Activate Bluetooth on your device and set it to search for new devices. Select ” PLT BB PRO 2″. The headset LEDs stop flashing upon successful pairing.
Can’t connect to PLT headphones?
Bluetooth Headset Troubleshooting: Unable to Connect
- Delete the headset from your cell phone’s list of paired devices.
- Power off the phone.
- If possible, remove the battery from the phone.
- After about 30 seconds, place the battery back in the phone.
- Power the cell phone on again.
- Pair the headset with your phone again.
How do I pair my Plantronics Bluetooth?
Start with your headset powered OFF, then press and hold the call control/ power button until the LED flashes red and blue. Activate Bluetooth on your phone and search for new devices, the name of the Plantronics Bluetooth headset will appear as “PLT” followed by the model name.