Pair with your Mac or another device that uses Bluetooth
- Press the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds. When the five Fuel Gauge lights flash, your headphones are discoverable.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Select your headphones from the list of discovered Bluetooth devices.
- 1 How do you pair Beats headphones?
- 2 Why are my Beats not connecting?
- 3 Why won’t My Beats headphones go into pairing mode?
- 4 How do I make my beats discoverable?
- 5 Why are my beats not showing up on Bluetooth?
- 6 Where is power button on beats wireless?
- 7 How do I know if my beats are on?
- 8 How do I connect wireless headphones to my iPhone?
- 9 How do you connect Bluetooth beats?
- 10 How do I connect my iPhone to Beats?
- 11 How do you reset beats wireless headphones?
- 12 Why are my beats flashing red and white?
How do you pair Beats headphones?
Add Beats Wireless Headphones to Android
- Swipe down from the center of the Android home screen to open the App Drawer.
- Tap Wireless and Network.
- Tap Bluetooth and then tap the toggle switch to enable Bluetooth.
- Once Bluetooth is on, tap Pair new device.
- Select Beats Wireless from the available devices list.
Why are my Beats not connecting?
Check the volume Make sure that both your Beats product and your Bluetooth device are charged and turned on. Play a track that you downloaded to your device, not streaming audio. Increase the volume on your Beats product and on the paired Bluetooth device.
Why won’t My Beats headphones go into pairing mode?
Connect the Wireless Studio Beats to the charger, then hold the power button and the volume down button for ten seconds. Look at the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone or Mac and choose the option to “Forget This Device.” Then try pairing them again. Turn your headphones ON.
How do I make my beats discoverable?
Pair with an Android device
- Get the Beats app for Android.
- Press the power button for 5 seconds. When the Fuel Gauge flashes, your headphones are discoverable.
- Select Connect on your Android device.
Why are my beats not showing up on Bluetooth?
From any Android Device Go to Settings. Tap Bluetooth. You may need to select Connections first. Ensure Bluetooth is On and then select your device from the list below.
The power button is on the cable beneath the right earphone. Press and hold the button for 1 second to turn your earphones on or off.
How do I know if my beats are on?
When unplugged from power source:
- 5 white lights signal full or near-full charge.
- 1 solid red light signals low charge.
- 1 flashing red light signals battery is near depletion.
- No lights signal headphone is powered off or battery is not charging.
How do I connect wireless headphones to my iPhone?
Bluetooth Headsets: How to Pair with an iPhone
- On your iPhone, press Settings > General > Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is turned Off, tap to turn it On.
- Place your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode.
- When you see your Plantronics device name, tap it to pair and connect.
How do you connect Bluetooth beats?
How to Connect Beats Wireless to an Android Device
- Turn on your Beats Wireless.
- Go to “Settings” on your Android device.
- Find “Device Connectivity” on the menu.
- Select “Bluetooth.”
- Toggle the switch to turn it on.
- Go to the “Pair New Device” option.
- Find your Beats Wireless on the list of devices.
How do I connect my iPhone to Beats?
Locate your Beats from an iOS device: Open the Find My app. Locate your Beats using an iCloud account:
- Go to iCloud.com/find in your browser.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Choose All Devices, then select the headphones you want to locate.
How do you reset beats wireless headphones?
Reset Studio or Studio Wireless
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Release the power button.
- All of the Fuel Gauge LEDs blink white, then one LED blinks red. This sequence happens three times. When the lights stop flashing, your headphones are reset.
Why are my beats flashing red and white?
Verify that the battery is the issue Plug your Beats X in to charge. If the power LED flashes red/white/red/white a few times then goes white, that will usually indicate a faulty battery. Other issues can cause those symptoms but it is very rare, especially if this happens every time that you plug them in to charge.