Pair with your Mac or another device that uses Bluetooth
- Press the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds. When the five Fuel Gauge lights flash, your headphones are discoverable.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Select your headphones from the list of discovered Bluetooth devices.
- 1 Why is my beats headphones not connecting to Bluetooth?
- 2 Why won’t My Beats headphones go into pairing mode?
- 3 How do I make my beats discoverable?
- 4 What do I do if my beats wireless wont connect?
- 5 Why are my beats not discoverable?
- 6 Where is power button on beats wireless?
- 7 How do you reset Beats headphones?
- 8 How do I make my beats pro wireless discoverable?
Why is my beats headphones not connecting to Bluetooth?
Check the volume Make sure that both your Beats product and your Bluetooth device are charged and turned on. Play a track that you downloaded to your device, not streaming audio. Increase the volume on your Beats product and on the paired Bluetooth device.
Why won’t My Beats headphones go into pairing mode?
Connect the Wireless Studio Beats to the charger, then hold the power button and the volume down button for ten seconds. Look at the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone or Mac and choose the option to “Forget This Device.” Then try pairing them again. Turn your headphones ON.
How do I make my beats discoverable?
Add Beats Wireless Headphones to Android
- Swipe down from the center of the Android home screen to open the App Drawer.
- Tap Wireless and Network.
- Tap Bluetooth and then tap the toggle switch to enable Bluetooth.
- Once Bluetooth is on, tap Pair new device.
- Select Beats Wireless from the available devices list.
What do I do if my beats wireless wont connect?
Ensure Bluetooth is On and then select your device from the list below.
- Click the System Preferences icon.
- Click the Bluetooth icon.
- Ensure that Bluetooth status reads Bluetooth: On.
- Locate the device you wish to pair in the list and click Pair.
- Once connected, the device will display Connected within the device list.
Why are my beats not discoverable?
Make sure your Beats or Powerbeats earphones are close to your iPhone and other Bluetooth devices are not. Go to the Settings > Bluetooth menu and make sure that your Beats are selected. Tap the lowercase “i” icon next to your device in the Bluetooth menu.
The power button is on the cable beneath the right earphone. Press and hold the button for 1 second to turn your earphones on or off.
How do you reset Beats headphones?
Hold down both the power button and the volume down button for 15 seconds. When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.
How do I make my beats pro wireless discoverable?
How to connect Powerbeats Pro to your Android phone
- Launch the Bluetooth settings on your Android Phone (Settings > Bluetooth)
- Tap to pair a new device.
- Open your Powerbeats Pro case with the earphones inside.
- Once the Powerbeats Pro appears, tap on them in the list on your phone.