Press and hold the multi function button (middle) on the headset control unit for approx 3 to 5 seconds. The LEDs will flash red and blue. The headphones are now ready for pairing and can be connected with other Bluetooth enabled devices.
- 1 How do you put TT headphones in pairing mode?
- 2 How do I pair my TaoTronics Bluetooth headphones?
- 3 How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
- 4 Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
- 5 How do I turn on TaoTronics pairing mode?
- 6 How do I connect my TaoTronics Bluetooth headset to my PC?
- 7 Why is Bluetooth pairing rejected?
- 8 How do you reset Bluetooth headphones?
- 9 How do you pair Taotronics earbuds?
- 10 Why are my headphones not connecting?
- 11 How do I pair my QCY Bluetooth headphones?
How do you put TT headphones in pairing mode?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
How do I pair my TaoTronics Bluetooth headphones?
Pairing Taotronics Bluetooth Headphones to Your Phone
- Activate your Taotronics Bluetooth headphones’s pairing mode.
- Go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- Select the correct headphones and pair with it.
- Your Taotronics Bluetooth headphones is now connected to the phone successfully.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Go to settings, Bluetooth, and find your speaker (There should be a list of Bluetooth devices that you last connected to). Tap on the Bluetooth speaker to connect, then turn the speaker on AFTER you pressed the connect button, while your device is trying to connect to it.
Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I turn on TaoTronics pairing mode?
Press and hold the Power Button for 5 seconds (LED indicator ﬂashes blue slowly) and tap twice to enter pairing mode (LED indicator flashes red and blue alternately). After approximately 30 seconds, the pairing will be done (LED indicator in solid blue).
How do I connect my TaoTronics Bluetooth headset to my PC?
Pairing your headset with a Laptop
- Step 1: Put the headphones into pairing mode.
- Step 2: Turn on the Bluetooth on your Laptop by going to Bluetooth Settings.
- Step 3: Click on Add Bluetooth or other device in Bluetooth settings.
- Step 4: Choose Bluetooth from the list (see image below)
Why is Bluetooth pairing rejected?
Why Bluetooth pairings fail Bluetooth depends on both hardware and software to work properly. So if your devices can’t speak a common Bluetooth language, they won’t be able to connect. Most smartphones are Bluetooth Smart compatible. That includes iPhones running iOS 7 and newer and Android phones running 4.3 or newer.
How do you reset Bluetooth headphones?
Unplug the headphones from their charging port. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Wait for the LED light to blink to indicate that you have successfully reset your headphones.
How do you pair Taotronics earbuds?
Take out one earbud from the charging case, it will enter pairing mode with the LED indicator ﬂashing blue and white alternately. Turn on the Bluetooth function on your device and search for nearby devices. Find the TAOTRONICS Earbuds type in the searching results, tap on the name to connect.
Why are my headphones not connecting?
Check audio settings and restart the device There’s also a chance the problem isn’t with the jack or the headphones you’re using but has to do with the device’s audio settings. If this is the case, you’ll be able to sort it out in no time. The most obvious fix is to check if you muted your phone or put the volume down.
How do I pair my QCY Bluetooth headphones?
Tap and hold two earbuds for 1s to power on ( Led blinks red $ white twice ) and two earbuds will pair automatically with each other. Then right earbuds will auto enter pairing mode (LED blinks red and whiter ) When LED on left earbud turn off. On cellphone, search for QCY-T2C R and tap to connect.