Search for “Bluetooth” in your Windows search box. Once the Bluetooth & other devices window pops up, ensure Bluetooth is “on”
- On your Mac, tap Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Click on Bluetooth.
- Select your Tzumi Bluetooth Headphones from the list.
- Click Connect.
- If asked, tap Accept.
- 1 How do you turn on Tzumi Bluetooth headphones?
- 2 How do I reset my Tzumi Bluetooth headphones?
- 3 How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones?
- 4 Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
- 5 Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting to my phone?
- 6 How do I put my Tzumi speaker into pairing mode?
- 7 How do I pair my Tzumi Soundmate to my Iphone?
- 8 How do I pair Tzumi Probuds?
- 9 How do I pair my Tzumi?
- 10 How do you pair wireless earbuds to each other?
- 11 How do you charge Tzumi Bluetooth headphones?
- 12 How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
- 13 How do you reset Bluetooth headphones?
How do you turn on Tzumi Bluetooth headphones?
For Android Users
- Go to the settings option and click on connectivity.
- Search the Bluetooth option and turn it on.
- Choose the option of Tzumi headphones from the list of nearby devices available on the screen.
How do I reset my Tzumi Bluetooth headphones?
To reset/change MASTER Earbud, hold multi-function button on BOTH earbuds for 6 seconds. When blue/red lights flash quickly, press multi-function button twice on the earbud you want to set as the MASTER Earbud.
How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.
Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting to my phone?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection. Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
How do I put my Tzumi speaker into pairing mode?
Keep the distance between your device and the speaker within 3 feet (for pairing only). for 3 seconds. The tone prompt will sound and the LED light will flash blue. The unit will automatically enter into pairing mode.
How do I pair my Tzumi Soundmate to my Iphone?
Enable your device’s Bluetooth function from your device’s Settings menu. Select “Tzumi Soundmates” from the Bluetooth device list to pair the earbuds to your device. If your Soundmates won’t pair to each other, place them back in the charging case. When you remove them from the case again, they will auto-pair.
How do I pair Tzumi Probuds?
PAIRING BOTH EARBUDS Press and hold the multi-function button on both earbuds for a few seconds until you hear prompt “Power On” or see blue lights flashing. You will hear prompts, “Left Channel on Left Earbud and “Right Channel” on Right Earbud to begin pairing.
How do I pair my Tzumi?
- Go to settings and then tap Connections.
- In Connections window, press Bluetooth.
- Under ‘Available devices’, when your Tzumi Bluetooth device appears, tap on it and then your Android device will be connected to your headphones.
How do you pair wireless earbuds to each other?
First, you will need to pair the earbuds to each other, then to the phone.
- Turn them both on at the same time, holding down the buttons until they flash red then blue.
- Once they both are flashing at the same time, you’ll double press a button on ONE earbud.
- The earbud will say it’s connected.
How do you charge Tzumi Bluetooth headphones?
CHARGING THE HEADPHONES Charging time is approximately 2 hrs. Your headphones cannot be used while charging. Using the provided Micro USB cable, connect the headphones (Micro USB port) to the AC Adapter (USB port). Using the provided Micro USB cable, connect the headphones to the computer or laptop (USB port).
How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth.
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do you reset Bluetooth headphones?
Unplug the headphones from their charging port. Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. Wait for the LED light to blink to indicate that you have successfully reset your headphones.