Playing Sound on Headphones And Speakers Using Software Settings
- Right-click on the speaker icon in the notification tray, then select Sounds.
- Select the recording tab.
- Look for Stereo Mix, right-click on it and select Enable if it isn’t already.
- Right-click on Stereo Mix again and select properties.
- Select the Listen tab.
- 1 Can you play audio through speakers and headphones?
- 2 How do I split audio on my computer?
- 3 How do I get sound from both the TV and headphones at the same time?
- 4 How do you use a front and back audio jack at the same time?
- 5 How do I use both speakers on dual monitors?
- 6 How do you make sound come out of two headphones?
- 7 How do I get sound from headphones and TV speakers at the same time Samsung?
- 8 How do I get my LG TV to play through headphones and speakers at the same time?
- 9 Can I listen to my TV with headphones?
Can you play audio through speakers and headphones?
In case you’re wondering, can you also play music through your headphones and speakers at the same time using your Android or iOS device? Yes, but there aren’t any built-in settings for Android or iOS that let you do this. The easiest way is to use an audio splitter to send the sound to two or more devices.
How do I split audio on my computer?
Right-click the Speakers icon on the system tray and select Sounds. Select the Playback tab shown in the snapshot directly below. Then select your primary speakers audio playback device and click Set as default. That will be one of the two playback devices that play the audio.
How do I get sound from both the TV and headphones at the same time?
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Display & Sound] — [Audio output] — [Audio to both TV speakers & other device] to enable it and output sound from both the device connected to the headphone jack or Bluetooth headphones, and the TV speakers.
How do you use a front and back audio jack at the same time?
Please follow below instruction:
- 1.Update your Realtek High definition Audio driver to the latest version.
- Click the document folder icon in Realtek HD Audio Manager, as below image and check both options,
- 3.Click Device Advanced Settings and select separate all input jacks as independent input devices.
How do I use both speakers on dual monitors?
Go into properties and go to the listen tab and select listen to device which will “listen” for the sound in your main device. Underneath that button their is a menu “playback through this device” and select the second device i.e. your second monitor.
How do you make sound come out of two headphones?
Use sound-splitting hardware, such as a headphone splitter The easiest way to use two headphones on your PC or Mac is to use a headphone splitter. This lets you plug two or more headphones into your computer via the mini-stereo or USB port and split the sound equally between both devices.
How do I get sound from headphones and TV speakers at the same time Samsung?
Multi-output Audio on Samsung TVs
- 1 Press the Home button on your remote control to bring up the Smart Hub and then select Settings.
- 2 Select General then Accessibility.
- 3 Choose Multi-output Audio.
- 4 Your TV will search for nearby Bluetooth devices.
- 5 Select your Bluetooth device from the list and choose Pair and Connect.
How do I get my LG TV to play through headphones and speakers at the same time?
Any sound bar or Bluetooth headset audio device that supports LG Sound Sync can be connected wirelessly. Select Device Selection/Show more devices to view connected devices and devices available for connection. You can use the TV remote control to adjust the volume of the connected device.
Can I listen to my TV with headphones?
If your TV has a 3.5mm headphone jack, just plug your wired headphones into it. If your TV doesn’t have a 3.5mm jack, but has RCA stereo outputs, get an RCA-to-3.5mm adapter and use your headphones that way. The obvious problem here is that you need a really long wire to listen a comfortable distance away from your TV.