Pair with your Mac or another device that uses Bluetooth
- Press the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds. When the five Fuel Gauge lights flash, your headphones are discoverable.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Select your headphones from the list of discovered Bluetooth devices.
- 1 How do you sync Powerbeats wireless headphones?
- 2 Why are my Beats not syncing?
- 3 How do I make my beats discoverable?
- 4 Why won’t my Powerbeats show up on Bluetooth?
- 5 Why are my Powerbeats Pro not connecting?
- 6 How do you sync beats to iPhone?
- 7 Why are my beats flashing red and white?
- 8 How do I make my beats pro wireless discoverable?
How do you sync Powerbeats wireless headphones?
Pair with an Android device
- Get the Beats app for Android.
- Press the power button for 5 seconds. When the indicator light flashes, your earphones are discoverable.
- Select Connect on your Android device.
Why are my Beats not syncing?
Check the volume Make sure that both your Beats product and your Bluetooth device are charged and turned on. Play a track that you downloaded to your device, not streaming audio. Increase the volume on your Beats product and on the paired Bluetooth device.
How do I make my beats discoverable?
Add Beats Wireless Headphones to Android
- Swipe down from the center of the Android home screen to open the App Drawer.
- Tap Wireless and Network.
- Tap Bluetooth and then tap the toggle switch to enable Bluetooth.
- Once Bluetooth is on, tap Pair new device.
- Select Beats Wireless from the available devices list.
Why won’t my Powerbeats show up on Bluetooth?
Make sure your Beats or Powerbeats earphones are close to your iPhone and other Bluetooth devices are not. Go to the Settings > Bluetooth menu and make sure that your Beats are selected. Tap the lowercase “i” icon next to your device in the Bluetooth menu.
Why are my Powerbeats Pro not connecting?
Try cleaning the charging areas on both the case and the pods and see if that makes a difference. If that doesn’t help, download the firmware updater and re-pair your Powerbeats with your device.
How do you sync beats to iPhone?
Pair your headphones
- Hold your headphones next to your unlocked iPhone.
- Press the power button on your headphones for 1 second.
- After a few seconds, your iPhone asks you to connect. If it doesn’t, press the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds.
- Follow the instructions on your iPhone.
Why are my beats flashing red and white?
Verify that the battery is the issue Plug your Beats X in to charge. If the power LED flashes red/white/red/white a few times then goes white, that will usually indicate a faulty battery. Other issues can cause those symptoms but it is very rare, especially if this happens every time that you plug them in to charge.
How do I make my beats pro wireless discoverable?
How to connect Powerbeats Pro to your Android phone
- Launch the Bluetooth settings on your Android Phone (Settings > Bluetooth)
- Tap to pair a new device.
- Open your Powerbeats Pro case with the earphones inside.
- Once the Powerbeats Pro appears, tap on them in the list on your phone.