Press the Play button and hold it for approx 3 seconds. The LED will rapidly flash blue. The headphones are now ready for pairing and can be connected with other Bluetooth enabled devices.
- 1 How do I turn on Soundcore wireless headphones?
- 2 How do you use Soundcore wireless headphones?
- 3 Why is my Soundcore headphones not working?
- 4 Why is my Soundcore not connecting?
- 5 How do I know when my Soundcore headphones are charged?
- 6 How do you put Soundcore headphones in pairing mode?
- 7 How do you put Anker Soundcore in pairing mode?
- 8 How do I reset my Soundcore Bluetooth headphones?
- 9 How do you turn off Bluetooth on Anker SoundCore?
- 10 Why is the blue light flashing on my Anker speaker?
How do I turn on Soundcore wireless headphones?
Powering On/Off Open the charging case, the earbuds will automatically power on. Place the earbuds back into the charging case and close the case, the earbuds will automatically power off. To manually power on, tap and hold the touchpad on either one of earbuds for 2 seconds until the LED indicator flashes white once.
How do you use Soundcore wireless headphones?
How to Use:
- Tap the right earbud twice to pause or play music.
- Tap and hold the right earbud to play the next song, or do the same on the left earbud to play the previous song.
- Tap the right earbud twice to answer or end a call.
Why is my Soundcore headphones not working?
Place both earphones back in the charging case and close it, then take them both out and try again. If this doesn’t fix the problem try resetting the headphones as below: 1. Delete the “Soundcore Liberty Air ” in the Bluetooth list of the device you’re connecting to, then turn off your device’s Bluetooth.
Why is my Soundcore not connecting?
If your device is out of range of your speaker, they will not be able to maintain a Bluetooth connection. Remove any obstacles between the speaker and your device, and move your device as close as you can to your ANKER SoundCore and try to pair again.
How do I know when my Soundcore headphones are charged?
Place the earbuds in the charging case and close it. → The first and the third LED indicators on the charging case will flash twice. This confirms that the earbuds are being charged. Connect the charging case to the power supply by using a USB-C charging cable.
How do you put Soundcore headphones in pairing mode?
Take the left earbud from the charging case or press once to turn on the left earbud—the white indicator light will be flashing. Then, quickly tap three times to enter pairing mode. The white indicator will flash slowly. Search “Soundcore Liberty Neo L” and pair it with your phone.
How do you put Anker Soundcore in pairing mode?
Connecting Anker Soundcore to Mobile Devices
- For Android users, go to your Settings and click Connections. Enable the Bluetooth function and the gray switch will turn blue.
- Your phone will scan for any available Bluetooth devices, which will show up on the screen.
- Once Soundcore 2 shows up on the list, select it.
How do I reset my Soundcore Bluetooth headphones?
Tap and hold the multifunction touchpad of the earbud (currently in the charging case)for 7 seconds until the LED indicator flashed 3 times. This clears the paring information.
How do you turn off Bluetooth on Anker SoundCore?
You can turn on/off the speaker by pressing the ‘Power’ button for one second. When turned on, SoundCore will automatically connect to the last connected device if available.
Why is the blue light flashing on my Anker speaker?
Flashing Blue light is for Bluetooth pairing and connection. If you are not using Bluetooth for you music connection, you can disable it with the Bluetooth button and the light will cease to illuminate.