To pair your BackBeat FIT to your phone:
- Starting with your headset powered off, press and hold the power button until the LED flashes red and blue.
- Activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to discover new devices. To do so:
- Tap PLT_BBT to complete the pairing.
- 1 How do I put my PLT headphones in pairing mode?
- 2 How do I pair my Plantronics Bluetooth headset?
- 3 Why won’t my PLT headphones connect?
- 4 How do you put wireless headphones in pairing mode?
- 5 How do I pair my iPhone with PLT headphones?
- 6 How do I reset my PLT Bluetooth headphones?
- 7 How do I pair my Plantronics Voyager headset?
- 8 How do I use my Plantronics headset?
- 9 How do I connect my Plantronics headset to my Mac?
- 10 How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
- 11 Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
- 12 How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones to my phone?
How do I put my PLT headphones in pairing mode?
The cell phone should find the headset. It will appear as “PLT_ML10” in your list of devices. If prompted for a passkey, enter 0000 (four zeros). Note: Do not be alarmed if your phone does not prompt you for a passkey, because many phones do not.
How do I pair my Plantronics Bluetooth headset?
Start with your headset powered off. Press and hold the power button for 5 or 6 seconds until the light starts flashing an alternating red-blue. Release the button and set the headset aside. Follow the pairing instructions for your cell phone or other Bluetooth device.
Why won’t my PLT headphones connect?
If the headset is listed in your cell phone’s list of paired devices, but will not connect to the phone, please try the following: Delete the headset from your cell phone’s list of paired devices. Pair the headset with your phone again. If the issue persists, try pairing the headset to a different cell phone.
How do you put wireless headphones in pairing mode?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
How do I pair my iPhone with PLT headphones?
To pair your Plantronics Bluetooth headset with your iPhone:
- On your iPhone, press Settings > General > Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is turned Off, tap to turn it On.
- Place your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode.
- When you see your Plantronics device name, tap it to pair and connect.
How do I reset my PLT Bluetooth headphones?
Reset Plantronics Bluetooth Headset
- Remove the Plantronics headset from your cell phones paired devices.
- Power your cell phone off, then power it back on.
- Pair your Plantronics headset back to your cell phone (follow manual if unsure how)
- Your Plantronics headset should now be reset.
How do I pair my Plantronics Voyager headset?
Voyager Legend: How to Pair
- Turn the headset on and then put it on.
- Activate Bluetooth on your phone and set it to search for a new device.
- Select “PLT_Legend.” If your phone asks for a passcode, enter four zeros (0000); otherwise, accept the connection.
- Once successfully paired, you will hear “pairing successful.”
How do I use my Plantronics headset?
Using your wireless headset with remote call answering accessory (Recommended and preferred)
- Remove your Plantronics headset from the charging base and place it on your head.
- When a phone call comes in, press the on button on your headset and you’ll be on the call (works up to about 350 feet away from your desk)
How do I connect my Plantronics headset to my Mac?
Bluetooth Headsets: How to Pair with a Mac
- Open System Preferences.
- Click Bluetooth.
- Click the “+” sign to add a new device.
- Select “Headset” as the type of device.
- Put the headset in the pairing mode.
- Click the Search button.
- If prompted, enter the passkey, which is “0000” (four zeros).
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Go to settings, Bluetooth, and find your speaker (There should be a list of Bluetooth devices that you last connected to). Tap on the Bluetooth speaker to connect, then turn the speaker on AFTER you pressed the connect button, while your device is trying to connect to it.
Why are my Bluetooth headphones not connecting?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I pair my Bluetooth headphones to my phone?
Tap the headphones listed. On an Android device, pull down the shade from the top of the phone and long-press the Bluetooth icon. It’ll bring you right to the Bluetooth menu where you can turn it on and then search for devices. Tap the name of the headphones you’re trying to pair.