Pair with your Mac or another device that uses Bluetooth
- Press the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds. When the five Fuel Gauge lights flash, your headphones are discoverable.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Select your headphones from the list of discovered Bluetooth devices.
- 1 How do I pair my Beats wireless headphones?
- 2 How do you put Beats in pairing mode?
- 3 Why are my Beats not connecting?
- 4 Why are my Beats not showing up on Bluetooth?
- 5 Where is power button on beats wireless?
- 6 How do I connect wireless headphones to my iPhone?
- 7 How do I make my beats discoverable?
- 8 How do I connect my beats?
- 9 How do you put Beats Studio 1 Wireless in pairing mode?
- 10 How do I connect my iPhone to Beats?
- 11 How do I reset my beats?
- 12 How do you connect Bluetooth beats?
How do I pair my Beats wireless headphones?
Pair with an Android device
- Get the Beats app for Android.
- Press the power button for 5 seconds. When the Fuel Gauge flashes, your headphones are discoverable.
- Select Connect on your Android device.
How do you put Beats in pairing mode?
To reconnect your Beats headphones to a device they’re still paired to, simply turn them on. Once turned on, your Beats will automatically pair with the last device they connected to. If that device isn’t in range, they’ll go into pairing mode.
Why are my Beats not connecting?
Check the volume Make sure that both your Beats product and your Bluetooth device are charged and turned on. Play a track that you downloaded to your device, not streaming audio. Increase the volume on your Beats product and on the paired Bluetooth device.
Why are my Beats not showing up on Bluetooth?
From any Android Device Go to Settings. Tap Bluetooth. You may need to select Connections first. Ensure Bluetooth is On and then select your device from the list below.
The power button is on the cable beneath the right earphone. Press and hold the button for 1 second to turn your earphones on or off.
How do I connect wireless headphones to my iPhone?
Bluetooth Headsets: How to Pair with an iPhone
- On your iPhone, press Settings > General > Bluetooth.
- If Bluetooth is turned Off, tap to turn it On.
- Place your Bluetooth headset into pairing mode.
- When you see your Plantronics device name, tap it to pair and connect.
How do I make my beats discoverable?
Add Beats Wireless Headphones to Android
- Swipe down from the center of the Android home screen to open the App Drawer.
- Tap Wireless and Network.
- Tap Bluetooth and then tap the toggle switch to enable Bluetooth.
- Once Bluetooth is on, tap Pair new device.
- Select Beats Wireless from the available devices list.
How do I connect my beats?
Do one of the following:
- Turn on your Beats device, put the device in pairing mode, then tap the notification that appears.
- In the Beats app for Android, tap, tap Add New Beats, tap your device in the Select Your Beats screen, then follow the onscreen instructions to power on and connect your Beats device.
How do you put Beats Studio 1 Wireless in pairing mode?
Pair your headphones
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is turned on.
- Press the power button on your headphones for 1 second.
- Hold your headphones within 2 inches of your unlocked iPhone. After a few seconds, your iPhone asks you to connect.
- Follow the instructions on your iPhone.
How do I connect my iPhone to Beats?
Locate your Beats from an iOS device: Open the Find My app. Locate your Beats using an iCloud account:
- Go to iCloud.com/find in your browser.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Choose All Devices, then select the headphones you want to locate.
How do I reset my beats?
Reset Beats Flex
- Hold down both the power button and the volume down button for 15 seconds.
- When the LED indicator light flashes, release the buttons. Your earphones are now reset and ready to be set up with your devices again.
How do you connect Bluetooth beats?
How to Connect Beats Wireless to an Android Device
- Turn on your Beats Wireless.
- Go to “Settings” on your Android device.
- Find “Device Connectivity” on the menu.
- Select “Bluetooth.”
- Toggle the switch to turn it on.
- Go to the “Pair New Device” option.
- Find your Beats Wireless on the list of devices.