While powered off, press and hold the power button for about 3 seconds until the Bluetooth LED flashes blue. The prompt voice will say “Pairing”, now the headphone is on pairing mode and ready to connect with your Bluetooth enabled device.
- 1 How do I turn on Bluetooth Sharper Image?
- 2 How do I use Sharper Image headphones on my phone?
- 3 How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to pairing mode?
- 4 How do you turn off Sharper Image Bluetooth headphones?
- 5 How do you pair Sharper Image wireless earbuds?
- 6 How do you get wireless earbuds to play in both ears?
- 7 Why is my Bluetooth not pairing?
- 8 How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
- 9 How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to my phone?
- 10 How do you pair Sharper Image Si TWS earbuds?
- 11 Why is my Hypergear speaker not working?
How do I turn on Bluetooth Sharper Image?
Make sure that your earphones are powered off. Press and hold the MFB to power ON, the indicator light will flash RED & BLUE to indicate pairing mode. It will search for Bluetooth devices automatically. Using the Bluetooth menu on your device (phone, tablet, etc.), enable searching for nearby Bluetooth devices.
How do I use Sharper Image headphones on my phone?
Your TV Wireless Headphones can also be used as wired headphones, for use outdoors or on a plane (with a smartphone, tablet, laptop, MP3 player, etc.). For wired use, connect the included 3.5mm audio cable to the Audio In jack on the headphones. Plug the other end into your mobile device.
How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to pairing mode?
Turn on the connecting Bluetooth device and place it within 3 feet (1 meter) of this unit. /POWER button (for the headphones) for more than 7 seconds while the Bluetooth headphones are turned off. When the indicator starts to blink quickly, release the button. The Bluetooth headphones enter Pairing mode.
How do you turn off Sharper Image Bluetooth headphones?
Pause or play: Press the power button to play or pause music. ANC function: Slide the ANC (active noise control) switch to on to activate the noise cancelling function. To deactivate slide the switch off. Wired headphone function: The headphone can be used as a wired headphone when using the included 3.5mm audio cable.
How do you pair Sharper Image wireless earbuds?
Make sure 2 earbuds was turned off. Long press 2 earbud’s MFB for 3 seconds at the same time to turn them on (blue indicator light quick flash 3 times) Page 2 ● Then double-click 2 earbud’s MFB enter pairing mode(red&blue indicator lights flash), 2 earbuds only blue lights flash in the later.
How do you get wireless earbuds to play in both ears?
Place each earbud on the desk in front of you and hold down both for 8 seconds until they turn off. Place in cradle for a couple of seconds. Take them out of the cradle. Hold down on both until they turn on, they should be flashing.
Why is my Bluetooth not pairing?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
How do I make my Bluetooth discoverable?
Step 1: Pair a Bluetooth accessory
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Touch and hold Bluetooth.
- Tap Pair new device. If you don’t find Pair new device, check under “Available devices” or tap More. Refresh.
- Tap the name of the Bluetooth device you want to pair with your device.
- Follow any on-screen instructions.
How do I connect Bluetooth headphones to my phone?
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Android Phone
- First Open Settings.
- Next, tap Connections.
- Then tap Bluetooth.
- Then tap Scan at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Next, press and hold the power button on your headphones.
- Finally, find your headphones and tap them.
How do you pair Sharper Image Si TWS earbuds?
- Turn off any devices that may have been previously paired to the earbuds.
- Remove the earbuds from their case and place the earbuds in your ear.
- Place your device within 3 feet of earbuds.
- Enable BLUETOOTH® on your device and search for new BLUETOOTH® devices.
Why is my Hypergear speaker not working?
A: The battery power may be too low on your speaker, source device, or both. Fully charge as needed. A: Try a “soft reset” by powering your speaker off then on. A: Try re-pairing.