Pair with your Mac or another device that uses Bluetooth
- Press the power button on your headphones for 5 seconds. When the five Fuel Gauge lights flash, your headphones are discoverable.
- Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device.
- Select your headphones from the list of discovered Bluetooth devices.
- 1 Why are my Beats Studio Wireless not connecting to Bluetooth?
- 2 How do I make my Beats discoverable?
- 3 Why are my Beats not pairing?
- 4 How do I reset my beats studio wireless?
- 5 Why won’t My Beats Studio 3 connect?
- 6 How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
- 7 How do I connect my beats studio?
- 8 How do I pair Beats to my phone?
- 9 How do you pair beats Studio 3?
- 10 Where is power button on beats wireless?
Why are my Beats Studio Wireless not connecting to Bluetooth?
Connect the Wireless Studio Beats to the charger, then hold the power button and the volume down button for ten seconds. Look at the Bluetooth settings on your iPhone or Mac and choose the option to “Forget This Device.” Then try pairing them again. Turn your headphones ON.
How do I make my Beats discoverable?
Add Beats Wireless Headphones to Android
- Swipe down from the center of the Android home screen to open the App Drawer.
- Tap Wireless and Network.
- Tap Bluetooth and then tap the toggle switch to enable Bluetooth.
- Once Bluetooth is on, tap Pair new device.
- Select Beats Wireless from the available devices list.
Why are my Beats not pairing?
Check the volume Make sure that both your Beats product and your Bluetooth device are charged and turned on. Play a track that you downloaded to your device, not streaming audio. Increase the volume on your Beats product and on the paired Bluetooth device.
How do I reset my beats studio wireless?
Reset Studio or Studio Wireless
- Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
- Release the power button.
- All of the Fuel Gauge LEDs blink white, then one LED blinks red. This sequence happens three times. When the lights stop flashing, your headphones are reset.
Why won’t My Beats Studio 3 connect?
3 Power Cycle the Headset The first, and arguably easiest, thing to do when your RemoteTalk isn’t working is just to turn off your Beats Studio3 headset and then turn it on again. This will disconnect it from the device you’re playing music from or on a call and let it renew the connection.
How do I fix the Bluetooth pairing problem?
What you can do about Bluetooth pairing failures
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
- Determine which pairing process your device employs.
- Turn on discoverable mode.
- Make sure the two devices are in close enough proximity to one another.
- Power the devices off and back on.
- Remove old Bluetooth connections.
How do I connect my beats studio?
Make sure that your phone is using Android 6.0 or higher, and that it has Bluetooth and Location turned on. With the case lid open, hold your Beats Studio Buds near your phone or tablet. When you get a notification, tap “Tap to pair.” You’ll get a “Device connected” or “Pairing complete” notification.
How do I pair Beats to my phone?
Do one of the following:
- Turn on your Beats device, put the device in pairing mode, then tap the notification that appears.
- In the Beats app for Android, tap, tap Add New Beats, tap your device in the Select Your Beats screen, then follow the onscreen instructions to power on and connect your Beats device.
How do you pair beats Studio 3?
WIRELESS SETUP FOR OTHER DEVICES* Press power button for 5 seconds until lights blink. On your device, go to Bluetooth settings and choose Beats Studio3. * iOS 9 or earlier, Android™ and other Bluetooth enabled devices.
The power button is on the cable beneath the right earphone. Press and hold the button for 1 second to turn your earphones on or off.